Walton Verona/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who do you thinks win this game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you thinks win this game?

Hearing Bonne is out for WV for another week or so with an ankle sprain. SK's offense is the achilles heel to WV, spread you out and shoot the 3 ball well. Doesn't bode well for WV with Bonne on the sideline and game played at SK, should be SK's game for the taking.

Hearing Bonne is out for WV for another week or so with an ankle sprain. SK's offense is the achilles heel to WV, spread you out and shoot the 3 ball well. Doesn't bode well for WV with Bonne on the sideline and game played at SK, should be SK's game for the taking.

If SK hits the 3 it will be a long night for Walton.

SK should win but will need to play better than they did last week in Lexington.

I wouldnt go as far as saying SK "should win" this game. WV has the better team, better record, and is ranked higher. Therefore, WV is the one that should win this one.

SK obviously could win but I am going with the Bearcats!

I wouldnt go as far as saying SK "should win" this game. WV has the better team, better record, and is ranked higher. Therefore, WV is the one that should win this one.

SK obviously could win but I am going with the Bearcats!

Rankings are meaningless. If SK can hit the 3 they win. If SK struggles hitting the 3 they lose. Against South Laurel SK could have won that game easy but had way to many 3s rim out. SK is a fun team to watch. I hope the 3s drop Friday night. Good luck Pioneers.