Kentucky Farm Bureau Basketball Classic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The King of the Bluegrass has had at least one California team in it over the years. I remember Dorsey from Los Angeles playing there in the mid-90s.

Mater Dei, a national power from Santa Ana, beat Warren Central at the Marshall County Hoopfest in 2003.

No. The King of the Bluegrass has had at least one California team in it over the years. I remember Dorsey from Los Angeles playing there in the mid-90s.

Mater Dei, a national power from Santa Ana, beat Warren Central at the Marshall County Hoopfest in 2003.

Actually, Mater Dei played two games at Marshall that weekend ... they lost to Peoria Central, the Illinois state champions, and future NBA player Shawn Livingston.

On the KHSAA website there is a tournament being played on December 9th & it has some of the teams mentioned in it but it is not being played @ the Expo Center. It says it is being played @ East Ridge. Farm Bureau Warrior Classic

December 9th:

East Ridge - Madison Southern - 3:00 PM

Sheldon Clark - Belfry - 7:30 PM

Magoffin County - June Buchanan

Portsmouth Clay, OH - Pikeville

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk6?id=spec_3048

Dorsey was there in the new millenium I believe, not that it really matters. Just pointing out that you're getting old :D