Kentucky Farm Bureau Basketball Classic

The games are at the EXPO not at East Ridge High...here is the schedule of the games that will be played in the basketball classic...

11:30 June Buchanan vs. Magoffin County

1:15 Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark

3:00 East Ridge vs. Madison Southern

4:45 Long Beach Poly, CA vs. Louisville Ballard

6:30 Pikeville vs. Portsmouth Clay, OH

8:15 Glenn, NC vs. Louisville Central

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ......... Long way for one game !!!!

Ummm … you don't really think this team would come all the way to Ky for just one game, do you? Teams like this generally line up a couple of weeks' worth of tournaments and one-off games, not indifferent from the Wisconsin baseball teams that make their way through Kentucky each spring.

Ummm … you don't really think this team would come all the way to Ky for just one game, do you? Teams like this generally line up a couple of weeks' worth of tournaments and one-off games, not indifferent from the Wisconsin baseball teams that make their way through Kentucky each spring.
Not this time !!!!! This is the only game they will play ....... I hear there flying in on Friday and leaving on Sunday back to CA ..... One game @ the expo ......

For those of you that haven't seen basketball played in the Expo Center you should make a trek to Pikeville. Its not Rupp by any means, but pretty NICE.
I agree !!! Not Rupp but real nice !!!:thumb:

The games are at the EXPO not at East Ridge High...here is the schedule of the games that will be played in the basketball classic...

11:30 June Buchanan vs. Magoffin County

1:15 Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark

3:00 East Ridge vs. Madison Southern

4:45 Long Beach Poly, CA vs. Louisville Ballard

6:30 Pikeville vs. Portsmouth Clay, OH

8:15 Glenn, NC vs. Louisville Central

I'm assuming you can get tickets at the door?? Who all is going saturday??

I don't really know or understand that the connection with ER.

It all started as being the Warrior Classic in East Ridges' first year of existence. Since then it has only grew and Farm Bureau has basically took over the reigns. Always a great slate of basketball and in its fifth year as a tourney will have seen the likes of Oak Hill (Josh Smith and Rondo), St. Louis Vashon, now Long Beach Poly and Glenn N.C. This is the first year the tournament will be held at any location other than East Ridge High School, but the move to the Expo Center will only help give more credibility to the Classic.

It all started as being the Warrior Classic in East Ridges' first year of existence. Since then it has only grew and Farm Bureau has basically took over the reigns. Always a great slate of basketball and in its fifth year as a tourney will have seen the likes of Oak Hill (Josh Smith and Rondo), St. Louis Vashon, now Long Beach Poly and Glenn N.C. This is the first year the tournament will be held at any location other than East Ridge High School, but the move to the Expo Center will only help give more credibility to the Classic.

I agree !!!:thumb: