Week 16: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

Jumpman4004

How many of you out there are still alive/in championships this week? I made it to the championship this week in a money league I care a lot about. My dilemma is which RBs to use. I'm going to use three and my options are:

Mack vs Giants

Henry vs Washington

Cook @ Detroit

Fournette @ Miami

Edwards @ Chargers

Last week I was lucky because I left over 50 points between these guys on my bench and I don't want to make that mistake again. As of now I am leaning towards the top three I listed. The Jags offense is so bad that it makes it hard for me to justify playing Fournette.

How many of you out there are still alive/in championships this week? I made it to the championship this week in a money league I care a lot about. My dilemma is which RBs to use. I'm going to use three and my options are:

Mack vs Giants

Henry vs Washington

Cook @ Detroit

Fournette @ Miami

Edwards @ Chargers

Last week I was lucky because I left over 50 points between these guys on my bench and I don't want to make that mistake again. As of now I am leaning towards the top three I listed. The Jags offense is so bad that it makes it hard for me to justify playing Fournette.

After the way Mack played and how awful the Giants run D is after trading Snacks Harrison I think you have to roll with him for sure.

Hard to get away from Henry as well with how many carries he has been getting and they are at home.

I think the last spot is definitely between Cook and Fournette. Edwards has been solid but it is becoming more of a time share with Kenneth Dixon emerging. Edwards also hasn't caught a single pass in the games he has played and they are likely to be trailing at LAC.

Detroit's run D has gotten significantly better after adding Snacks Harrison but I think you are right in that it is so difficult to trust Fournette in such an awful offense. They also don't have anything to play for and I believe the Vikings are still in the hunt. We also saw the Vikings run the crap out of the ball after firing their offensive coordinator and immediately mentioning they want to run more often.

Made it to the Championship, looking to go back to back in my money league.

My areas of question....Do I start Baker Mayfield against Cincy or Dak against the Giants?

Jarvis Landry vs. Cincy or Alshon vs. Houston?

Who do I give the nod to in my flex....Phillip Lindsay or Sony Michel?

My areas of question....Do I start Baker Mayfield against Cincy or Dak against the Giants?

I honestly think Baker and Dak are tossups. (Cowboys are playing TB btw)

Depending on if you play PPR or not Jarvis and Alshon are close. Jarvis has been pretty disappointing overall this year but he is still targeted quite a bit. Alshon is coming off a huge game and it just seems like he and Foles have some type of connection dating back to last years playoff run.

I think you still have to roll with Lindsay even coming off a bad week. I think he is definitely safer than Sony. The Patriots are doing Patriots things again with their backfield. With Burkhead back and James White still in the mix it's becoming less clear on who is going to have the big game out of that backfield.

I honestly think Baker and Dak are tossups. (Cowboys are playing TB btw)

Depending on if you play PPR or not Jarvis and Alshon are close. Jarvis has been pretty disappointing overall this year but he is still targeted quite a bit. Alshon is coming off a huge game and it just seems like he and Foles have some type of connection dating back to last years playoff run.

I think you still have to roll with Lindsay even coming off a bad week. I think he is definitely safer than Sony. The Patriots are doing Patriots things again with their backfield. With Burkhead back and James White still in the mix it's becoming less clear on who is going to have the big game out of that backfield.

It's a PPR league. I'm leaning Baker, Alshon and Lindsay.

Mack vs Giants

Henry vs Washington

Cook @ Detroit

Fournette @ Miami

Edwards @ Chargers

I like Henry, Cook, and Fournette.

I would use Mayfield, Alshon, and Lindsay.

Mack vs Giants

Henry vs Washington

Cook @ Detroit

Fournette @ Miami

Edwards @ Chargers

:puke: