Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 16: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

Featured Replies

How many of you out there are still alive/in championships this week? I made it to the championship this week in a money league I care a lot about. My dilemma is which RBs to use. I'm going to use three and my options are:

 

Mack vs Giants

Henry vs Washington

Cook @ Detroit

Fournette @ Miami

Edwards @ Chargers

 

Last week I was lucky because I left over 50 points between these guys on my bench and I don't want to make that mistake again. As of now I am leaning towards the top three I listed. The Jags offense is so bad that it makes it hard for me to justify playing Fournette.

How many of you out there are still alive/in championships this week? I made it to the championship this week in a money league I care a lot about. My dilemma is which RBs to use. I'm going to use three and my options are:

 

Mack vs Giants

Henry vs Washington

Cook @ Detroit

Fournette @ Miami

Edwards @ Chargers

 

Last week I was lucky because I left over 50 points between these guys on my bench and I don't want to make that mistake again. As of now I am leaning towards the top three I listed. The Jags offense is so bad that it makes it hard for me to justify playing Fournette.

 

After the way Mack played and how awful the Giants run D is after trading Snacks Harrison I think you have to roll with him for sure.

 

Hard to get away from Henry as well with how many carries he has been getting and they are at home.

 

I think the last spot is definitely between Cook and Fournette. Edwards has been solid but it is becoming more of a time share with Kenneth Dixon emerging. Edwards also hasn't caught a single pass in the games he has played and they are likely to be trailing at LAC.

 

Detroit's run D has gotten significantly better after adding Snacks Harrison but I think you are right in that it is so difficult to trust Fournette in such an awful offense. They also don't have anything to play for and I believe the Vikings are still in the hunt. We also saw the Vikings run the crap out of the ball after firing their offensive coordinator and immediately mentioning they want to run more often.

Made it to the Championship, looking to go back to back in my money league.

 

My areas of question....Do I start Baker Mayfield against Cincy or Dak against the Giants?

 

Jarvis Landry vs. Cincy or Alshon vs. Houston?

 

Who do I give the nod to in my flex....Phillip Lindsay or Sony Michel?

Made it to the Championship, looking to go back to back in my money league.

 

My areas of question....Do I start Baker Mayfield against Cincy or Dak against the Giants?

 

Jarvis Landry vs. Cincy or Alshon vs. Houston?

 

Who do I give the nod to in my flex....Phillip Lindsay or Sony Michel?

 

I honestly think Baker and Dak are tossups. (Cowboys are playing TB btw)

 

Depending on if you play PPR or not Jarvis and Alshon are close. Jarvis has been pretty disappointing overall this year but he is still targeted quite a bit. Alshon is coming off a huge game and it just seems like he and Foles have some type of connection dating back to last years playoff run.

 

I think you still have to roll with Lindsay even coming off a bad week. I think he is definitely safer than Sony. The Patriots are doing Patriots things again with their backfield. With Burkhead back and James White still in the mix it's becoming less clear on who is going to have the big game out of that backfield.

I honestly think Baker and Dak are tossups. (Cowboys are playing TB btw)

 

Depending on if you play PPR or not Jarvis and Alshon are close. Jarvis has been pretty disappointing overall this year but he is still targeted quite a bit. Alshon is coming off a huge game and it just seems like he and Foles have some type of connection dating back to last years playoff run.

 

I think you still have to roll with Lindsay even coming off a bad week. I think he is definitely safer than Sony. The Patriots are doing Patriots things again with their backfield. With Burkhead back and James White still in the mix it's becoming less clear on who is going to have the big game out of that backfield.

 

It's a PPR league. I'm leaning Baker, Alshon and Lindsay.

At this point I think Lindsay has a higher floor and ceiling than Sony.

How many of you out there are still alive/in championships this week? I made it to the championship this week in a money league I care a lot about. My dilemma is which RBs to use. I'm going to use three and my options are:

 

Mack vs Giants

Henry vs Washington

Cook @ Detroit

Fournette @ Miami

Edwards @ Chargers

 

Last week I was lucky because I left over 50 points between these guys on my bench and I don't want to make that mistake again. As of now I am leaning towards the top three I listed. The Jags offense is so bad that it makes it hard for me to justify playing Fournette.

 

I like Henry, Cook, and Fournette.

Made it to the Championship, looking to go back to back in my money league.

 

My areas of question....Do I start Baker Mayfield against Cincy or Dak against the Giants?

 

Jarvis Landry vs. Cincy or Alshon vs. Houston?

 

Who do I give the nod to in my flex....Phillip Lindsay or Sony Michel?

 

I would use Mayfield, Alshon, and Lindsay.

I am playing in the finals this week in one league. Plan to use Mahomes-Gurley-Mixon-Hill-Landry-Engram. Good luck to those that are still playing.

How many of you out there are still alive/in championships this week? I made it to the championship this week in a money league I care a lot about. My dilemma is which RBs to use. I'm going to use three and my options are:

 

Mack vs Giants

Henry vs Washington

Cook @ Detroit

Fournette @ Miami

Edwards @ Chargers

 

Last week I was lucky because I left over 50 points between these guys on my bench and I don't want to make that mistake again. As of now I am leaning towards the top three I listed. The Jags offense is so bad that it makes it hard for me to justify playing Fournette.

 

:puke:

It's a PPR league. I'm leaning Baker, Alshon and Lindsay.

 

I like that. I am not sure I'd want to go with the Baker/Landry combo.

Baker vs. Bengals

 

Or

 

Luck vs. Giants

Here’s one I never thought I’d ask....

 

Should I play Todd Gurley (who knows how much he’s going to play if he even suits up) or should I roll the dice with either Doug Martin or Damien Williams instead?

Ended up winning my championship. I needed some upside going into the afternoon games and benched David Johnson for CJ Anderson. Never thought CJ Anderson, Elijah McGuire, and Robby Anderson would lead me to a fantasy championship.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.