Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Utah / Kentucky Predictions

Kentucky or Utah 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky or Utah

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

 

Cats look to rebound from an ugly early season loss. What will they need to do to be successful?

  • Author

I think the Cats will come away from the Seton Hall loss stronger. This team needs to gain some momentum heading into the heart of their schedule. Hopefully this will be the game that helps them gain some confidence.

UK by 25, minimum. Keith Van Horn isn't walking through that door for the Utes. This is a game that UK will let out some frustration, and Cal will put his foot on the gas for 40 to try and build some confidence in his young team before a three-game GAUNTLET that "could" see them drop 3 straight away from Rupp. I think you'll see UK's best (well, the best they have this early in their development) in this game.

Maybe not in this game, but I hope to see one of the PGs start to emerge a little more throughout this stretch, like we saw with Shai.

Cats by 7.

Utah is BAD, like really bad.

 

UK by 20.

Kentucky 80-70.

I haven't seen any of Utah's games this season. I looked at their schedule, they are 4-4 and I didn't see any really good teams that they've played so far. With not knowing much other than a couple of posters have said that Utah is bad ….. I'll keep it conservative and say U.K. by 6.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.