December 10, 20187 yr Bengals are now in last place with the Browns winning today. Good, that gives the Bengals an easier schedule next year. Plus several teams got their Fifth win today so maybe we picked up three or four draft spots today. I want no more wins this year.
December 10, 20187 yr Feel for the players today, as they at least played with some heart. Genius Marvin chasing points early in the game & a bad call cost them a winnable game. Typical NFL "Trap Game" by Chargers. Most undisciplined team in the league reflects how poorly they prepare each week. Pretty much covered it all. Rinse and repeat this game 100 times during the Marvin Lewis era.
December 10, 20187 yr Good, that gives the Bengals an easier schedule next year. Plus several teams got their Fifth win today so maybe we picked up three or four draft spots today. I want no more wins this year. Pretty good chance you'll get your wish.
December 10, 20187 yr Good, that gives the Bengals an easier schedule next year. Plus several teams got their Fifth win today so maybe we picked up three or four draft spots today. I want no more wins this year. If the Bengals play like they did against the Chargers they can win the remaining games. If they play like the previous four weeks, they lose all three games. I have no expectations they win any of them.
December 10, 20187 yr Obviously plenty to complain about in terms of Marvin's decisions. The offensive line averaging 5 penalties a game. However the end of the day a bogus interpretation of a new NFL changed the whole dynamic of this game. If they dont take away that td, the Bengals are winning 27 to 23 with a minute 30 left. I wish CBS would've come out of the break earlier when that was announced. It is just unfathomable how they can call that play that way. I don't know that I've ever seen an NFL coach tossed from a game, but here would've been a perfect situation to be justified in doing it. I would've gone George Brett on the officials, and maybe even pulled the team from the field after that call. You can tell me he was down by contact and short of the goal line...fine. But, don't you dare tell me he was giving himself up. Just. don't.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.