Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 27 Wayne Co 0

Featured Replies

final

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Redhounds. See ya next week in Russell

fIFTH STRAIGHT GAMES HOUND HELD OPPONENT UNDER 200 YARDS.

wAYNE HAD 50 CARRIES ON 30 CARRIES.

rEEVES 2-78 RECEIVING

sANDERS LED CORBIN IN RUSHING 8 FOR 49 YARDS.

Well Corbin will have their work cut out for them to keep Russell under 200

I'm just stating something...I'm not saying anything else...I'm not talking about russell.

I'm just stating something...I'm not saying anything else...I'm not talking about russell.

 

Don't get me wrong Les. It wasn't a jab at you. When you mention a 6 game streak, then the 7th game is of interest so in effect Russell is part of the equation. I didn't say Corbin couldn"t or wouldn"t do it, I was just saying it will be a challenge.

I'm just stating something...I'm not saying anything else...I'm not talking about russell.

You must have ran home!

Good game tonight solod defense. First shut out of the year and it couldn't have come at a better time. We clicked tonight against a big and physical wayne co. team

no prob dude. Heck, I ran from da post office and I need to get some new running shoes.

How do the injuries to Cashen, Sanders and Light look?

Cashen has a bruised ankle...he's fine and I believe sander is ok...i'm not sure about light.

Cashen, Sanders and Light ??? Are these guys football players? Sounds like a Law firm.

:laugh: haha yea kinda does...Looked to me like Light just got the breath knocked out of him. Sanders looked gimpie since the beginning of the game, is it a knee problem with him? I was wandering why the Hall kid didnt get much time, he looked healthy on the kick off returns and whatnot. Last game of the season, I say put him in and see what happens.

You must have ran home!

Good game tonight solod defense. First shut out of the year and it couldn't have come at a better time. We clicked tonight against a big and physical wayne co. team

 

Hey you've got to give me some credit, I predicted the shutout. Although I only picked 21-0. I did pick the Hounds to shut the Cards down. Good luck next week!

I thought Mike Campbell play well on D tonight. Good win will be tough next week but if the big RED get rollen the could Russell some trouble shod be intresting game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.