Corbin 27 Wayne Co 0

addout

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just stating something...I'm not saying anything else...I'm not talking about russell.

Don't get me wrong Les. It wasn't a jab at you. When you mention a 6 game streak, then the 7th game is of interest so in effect Russell is part of the equation. I didn't say Corbin couldn"t or wouldn"t do it, I was just saying it will be a challenge.

:laugh: haha yea kinda does...Looked to me like Light just got the breath knocked out of him. Sanders looked gimpie since the beginning of the game, is it a knee problem with him? I was wandering why the Hall kid didnt get much time, he looked healthy on the kick off returns and whatnot. Last game of the season, I say put him in and see what happens.

You must have ran home!

Good game tonight solod defense. First shut out of the year and it couldn't have come at a better time. We clicked tonight against a big and physical wayne co. team

Hey you've got to give me some credit, I predicted the shutout. Although I only picked 21-0. I did pick the Hounds to shut the Cards down. Good luck next week!