Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier at Cincinnati Thoughts/Predictions

Bearcats or Murkier? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Bearcats or Murkier?

    • Cincinnati
      83%
    • Xavier
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Surprised there's no thread on this one yet...X and UC tomorrow at 2.

 

Who ya got and why?

Think they're fairly evenly matched this year. I'll give the Bearcats the edge, especially with it being at home.

 

I'll go UC 67-61. Hope I'm wrong.

Really need to get a second TV. On at the same time as UofL/IU. Lady friend and I will be fighting over the channel.

 

I think UC has the edge this year. Xavier has yet to really find itself and they've been less than impressive. Game at UC.

 

Bearcats by 10.

Really need to get a second TV. On at the same time as UofL/IU. Lady friend and I will be fighting over the channel.

 

I think UC has the edge this year. Xavier has yet to really find itself and they've been less than impressive. Game at UC.

 

Bearcats by 10.

 

First she makes you move away, now she's messing with basketball... I'm not sure I like this chick.

Really need to get a second TV. On at the same time as UofL/IU. Lady friend and I will be fighting over the channel.

 

I think UC has the edge this year. Xavier has yet to really find itself and they've been less than impressive. Game at UC.

 

Bearcats by 10.

 

Just make sure you get control of the remote so you can click back and forth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.