Class 1A State Semifinals: #3 Raceland at #2 Pikeville

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Smells like one of those nights where the little things you can't predict play a big role.

A muffed punt.

A big return.

A critical penalty negating a big play or a penalty that isn't called letting a big play happen.

A trick play pays off.

I think this will be a dandy:

Pikeville 20-14

Shout out to the Schmidt Family who owns several Bdubs for feeding both Pikeville and Raceland this week. It was so nice to go to the Ironton, OH restaurant and enjoy the large party room with our team, coaches, dance team and cheerleaders. It was a heartfelt and appreciated gesture from the owners. Thank you!!!!

RAMS ….My message is the same as last week, this quote says it all …..

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" — Vince Lombardi

LET'S ROLL

I just have this feeling that Pikeville is going to win this game by at a minimum two touchdowns. I don't think the Raceland offense will be able to keep up. If I am Raceland, the one game that gives me confidence the Rams can win this is Ashland. I know that was a loss but Raceland had a win in that game in sight and let it get away.