NKMSAA Basketball Updates/Scores Post Here

Brcatz

I have watched a group play both these teams and in my opinion, if Highlands shoots well this game won’t be close - SS has some nice big players but really struggle in transition game- if SS controls speed of game it will be good game if highlands plays their game It will be a 10 point win plus-

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched a group play both these teams and in my opinion, if Highlands shoots well this game won’t be close - SS has some nice big players but really struggle in transition game- if SS controls speed of game it will be good game if highlands plays their game It will be a 10 point win plus-

We will know in 24 hours, but I'm not in agreement. HHS' wings 22 and 15 (I think) are solid and can make shots, but the size difference in this game is dramatic. #12 for Highlands is giving up about 5 inches and 50 pounds to the big kid for Susanna. No one on HHS can guard the 6'1" kid with the funky last name and the buzz cut.

I will be shocked if HHS only loses by 10....and tremendously impressed with the Birds.

This should be a really fun game to watch. I have seen Susana twice and Highlands multiple times. Should be a real contrast in style, Susana’s size against Highlands skill and speed.

Susana should be favored but Highlands has a chance if they rebound and run. The wild card could be #11 for Susana (not sure of name). This kid is legit, probably would be on many varsity teams if he played on the KY side of the river.

Should be fun, one of NKY’s best against one of Cincinnati’s!

I totally agree with both of you.. If Highlands plays their game (fast) and makes a few shots they should win this game, if SS controls is able to slow it down it could be long evening for Highlands. I just think skill ultimately comes out on top in this one.

Regardless of what happens what a great opportunity for both teams to play a game like this midseason. Wish them both luck..

6-5, 6-5, 6-3 for Susana. I have never seen a middle school team this big in my life. Would compete against many NKY JV teams.

Nothing for the birds to be ashamed of, they kept battling and this will make them better. Back at it tomorrow vs another very good St Mary’s team that HMS beat by 3 last night.