Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How awesome was this?

Featured Replies

  • Author

UK fans, Do not click on the link above, I repeat, do not click on the link above. Its for your own safety and health.

 

 

Jon Scheyer is the next one...

I know you remember it! I love watching old stuff like this.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtL2uGvUXAw&mode=related&search=

 

 

I have a copy of that game on tape. Every once in a while I watch it.

 

What about this one

j/k

 

I don't have to watch that one. Burned into the ole noggin. I can pretty much quote Verne Lundquist from when they come out of the huddle through his screaming "YES!" when the shot goes in. After all these years, the game Christian had is still amazing. Love him, hate him, he was perfect that day (basketball speaking).

Here's a longer version of RP's link. This one includes the crazy Sean Woods shot.

This might be the most impressive one...at least it's my favorite ;)

 

  • Author

 

 

Jon Scheyer is the next one...

 

Insert puking smiley here!:flame:

I thought the first 3 minutes were awesome... :D

  • Author
This might be the most impressive one...at least it's my favorite ;)

 

 

JJ eat your heart out! :flame: Redick

  • Author
I thought the first 3 minutes were awesome... :D

 

You prolly quit watching after that and still think LSU won!:jump:

You prolly quit watching after that and still think LSU won!:jump:

I knew who won. I also saw all I wanted to see... :lol:

  • Author
I knew who won. I also saw all I wanted to see... :lol:

 

Im guessing it was a UK fan who put it on there and I think its pretty funny they took all that time to show how they got down that much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.