October 22, 20187 yr Author Shawn William's is playing like Mike Mitchell did for the Steelers. Stupid plays and not very good. YES. Plus I don’t know if they’re going to get back to winning ways or not, we’ve got 3 wins against teams that are proving out to not be very good
October 22, 20187 yr YES. Plus I don’t know if they’re going to get back to winning ways or not, we’ve got 3 wins against teams that are proving out to not be very good The one good thing is besides the Steelers again. The rest of the games are against teams I feel like they match up well with. Two against the Browns, the Ravens who we always do well against, Oakland, Denver, San Diego, and the Saints have shown to struggle against this division. I could see them getting 5 wins out of that. The key is getting to 5 and 3 next week by beating the Bucs. If they do they are not in horrible spot for the second half of the season.
October 22, 20187 yr Well one good thing is the NFL wont flex the Bengals to prime time again this year. Even if the Bengals bounce back and get back to winning ways. And not because they’re laying an egg. The league won’t want to showcase the behavior that Marvin can’t seem to rein in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.