Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chiefs Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
I dont know if its Ross not getting open or just not getting the ball thrown to him. Same thing I said last year when people said the Bengals young receivers including Boyd were useless and never did anything. Well they have to get the opportunity to do so. Last year by having Lafell, it didnt allow Boyd to get opportunities to show what he can do. Now same with Ross.

 

Dalton gets rid of the ball fast. So usually Ross being at best the third target. Unless Dalton has a pre read snap thinking he will be open. Then Ross wont get the ball, Dalton will look Green or Boyd first. So hard to tell if he is not open or just not getting the ball thrown to him.

 

Good points

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Way to take advantage off that to and the ball at midfield O!!!

The Bengals defense isnt good. But in a game like this. Once again the offense is to blame in this one. Even though everyone's focus will be on the defense.

The Bengals defense isnt good. But in a game like this. Once again the offense is to blame in this one. Even though everyone's focus will be on the defense.

 

 

There's a ton of blame to go around, it isn't one area. They have stunk in all facets. Just an awful game.

  • Author
The Bengals defense isnt good. But in a game like this. Once again the offense is to blame in this one. Even though everyone's focus will be on the defense.

 

Not me, they’ve stunk it up in every area tonight, all the way from the top on down!!

Not me, they’ve stunk it up in every area tonight, all the way from the top on down!!

 

I never thought I would say this but I wish Pauly G was still here. I have no idea what type of coverages the Bengals are trying to play. However every week there are people wide open in zones. The scheme each week just looks horrible.

Have to beat Tampa next week and get to 5 and 3 through the first half of the season.

  • Author
I never thought I would say this but I wish Pauly G was still here. I have no idea what type of coverages the Bengals are trying to play. However every week there are people wide open in zones. The scheme each week just looks horrible.

 

Agree again, this is total embarrassment, from prep to playing, how you can step out here like this is beyond me!!

It's mind numbing that this has occurred over and over during Marvin's tenure. It's hard to be a fan of this organization.

  • Author

ANOTHER classy smart play by us, anybody ever going to answer and change things!!

AND then another one, no control of this team!!

Well one good thing is the NFL wont flex the Bengals to prime time again this year. Even if the Bengals bounce back and get back to winning ways.

  • Author
Well one good thing is the NFL wont flex the Bengals to prime time again this year. Even if the Bengals bounce back and get back to winning ways.

 

LOL, LORD I hope not!!!

  • Author

45-10

Chiefs with 12:50 to play time to bring in the JV and freshmen.

 

I feel like I'm at a Frederick Douglass game watching this!

ANOTHER classy smart play by us, anybody ever going to answer and change things!!

AND then another one, no control of this team!!

 

Shawn William's is playing like Mike Mitchell did for the Steelers. Stupid plays and not very good.

  • Author

The Chiefs have scored 78 points in just over 5 quarters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.