Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 2018/2019

Featured Replies

Zac Jennings is another tall one. 6’3”, I would say.

 

Absolutely sorry I forgot him and Caleb Hampton is a long 6’

  • Replies 40
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is this, Cooper will be very very long and most likely the longest team coach Sully has ever had out of the starters I would say. A lot new pieces but the DEFENSE will be the foundation as always until they gel offensively. Should be a another good run for the Jags and competing for the region.

Will Walters be the lead "go-to" offensive player? Is Kevin Centers the best guard on the team, who will be looked to for scoring from the perimeter?

Will Walters be the lead "go-to" offensive player? Is Kevin Centers the best guard on the team, who will be looked to for scoring from the perimeter?

Several guys can hit the 3. Walters ,Houston, Centers, Deere, Spencer,Pearson,

Cooper first scrimmage game Saturday 1-4.

Michael Spencer is a senior. Kam Moore isn't playing. Cooper looks very deep this year. I don't see any Adam Kunkel type players on the roster. Not positive on the sophmores, but there's lots of juniors & seniors that understand & fully trust in the process w/ Coach Sully.

Caleb will be an asset to this team, along w/ G.Pearson.

Caleb will be an asset to this team, along w/ G.Pearson.

Absolutely agree!! To make it to Rupp the Jags need everyone stepping up!!!

Michael Spencer is a senior. Kam Moore isn't playing. Cooper looks very deep this year. I don't see any Adam Kunkel type players on the roster. Not positive on the sophmores, but there's lots of juniors & seniors that understand & fully trust in the process w/ Coach Sully.

 

No Kunkel for sure. Not many teams have that. Also, no Sean McNeil, again, not many teams do. But, does this team have a Chris McNeil? He was a tough, hard nosed kid who loved competition and played with no fear. He was a really good leader, as well.

No Kunkel for sure. Not many teams have that. Also, no Sean McNeil, again, not many teams do. But, does this team have a Chris McNeil? He was a tough, hard nosed kid who loved competition and played with no fear. He was a really good leader, as well.

I think Centers can take on that load. He’s a very physical guard that will compete and battle against any player that guards himor that he guards. Now after saying that we all know AAU is a different animal and they let you play a lot more physical in AAU. So I guess we’ll see if he’s mature enough to handle it.

I like Centers game. Should have played more last year to prepare him for this season. I do think it’ll be his task to bare—taking on the McNeil role. Should pair nicely with Spencer and Walters. I just want to see where the scoring will come from. I know Sullivan can also manage a grind it out, 46-40 kind of game.

I like Centers game. Should have played more last year to prepare him for this season. I do think it’ll be his task to bare—taking on the McNeil role. Should pair nicely with Spencer and Walters. I just want to see where the scoring will come from. I know Sullivan can also manage a grind it out, 46-40 kind of game.

I agree it’s gonna be interesting to see where they get it. Houston and Deere are both very good shooters. I think the scoring will be a little more spread out this year than the previous years.

Sure this team's gonna look a little different from the recent past, but If I were a Jags fan I can't see much to worry about. My gut tells me that they will be tough as nails.

 

Sully has a proven track record of getting the best out of his players. It's step up time for the next guys up, and I think there's more than enough ample strength and maturity ready to take on the task.

 

I think that they handle every team in the region not named CovCath with not much trouble, and give us once more the intense battles with the Blue Colonels that we've all come to love and expect.

Cooper D was solid. Scoring came from all over in their win over South Laurel

Have not seen them play yet, but can’t wait!

How about others like DJ, Taylor Curtis, Zac Jennings and Zac Taylor?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.