Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #1 Covington Catholic at 5A #6 Highlands Predictions

Who wins? 139 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      15%
    • Covington Catholic
      84%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Looked like perfect weather for football but now looking like rain at game time? Will it impact the game?

 

I think rain would help the Colonels.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think rain would help the Colonels.

 

I have a ticket but my wheelchair and little computer I talk with both cost more than my life and my family would torture then murder me if they got ruined in the rain, so I gotta watch from home.

I have a ticket but my wheelchair and little computer I talk with both cost more than my life and my family would torture then murder me if they got ruined in the rain, so I gotta watch from home.

 

Even though you’re a Colonel fan I’m sure they would let you go in that area off the cafeteria. I’m not the one to talk to though, they don’t let me up there.

Even though you’re a Colonel fan I’m sure they would let you go in that area off the cafeteria. I’m not the one to talk to though, they don’t let me up there.

 

Tony B, CCH’s athletic director, Is a friend of mine and said he could get me under cover, so maybe that’s what he meant.

 

Will I be able to see everything from in there?

Tony B, CCH’s athletic director, Is a friend of mine and said he could get me under cover, so maybe that’s what he meant.

 

Will I be able to see everything from in there?

 

Best seats in the house.

Best seats in the house.

 

That makes sense because handicapped people get tons of cool stuff in life!

 

(I hate the word “handicapped” because it makes me sound like a charity case, but I gotta be PC on here.)

I think covcath could take down almost all 6A teams

I think rain would help the Colonels.

 

I think it would favor whoever has the better current running attack. I guess we will find out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.