Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings/Rams Updates

Featured Replies

Kicking in less than 10 minutes wonder if Minnesota can bounce back from the poor performance on Sunday.

I see the Rams are wearing the old school uniforms, I like it!

I see the Rams are wearing the old school uniforms, I like it!

 

In my very biased opinion, the Rams unis and helmet tonight may be the best looking in the NFL.

In my very biased opinion, the Rams unis and helmet tonight may be the best looking in the NFL.

 

They look really nice.

Rams D needs to get the Vikings off schedule, their offense is doing whatever they want so far.

So far this is one of the best Thursday Night NFL games ever.

Rams 21 Vikes 17 2Q

Goff is making some throws tonight.

 

Both QBs!

Had a late night at the gym and just got home. I agree, these Rams uniforms are fantastic. Best uniforms in the NFL imo.

Jared Goff. Oh my God.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.