Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings/Rams Updates

Featured Replies

Seriously that last Jared Goff TD was an absolute lazer about 60 yards. That’s as good of a throw as you will ever see.

I was worried about this game and didn't start Goff in my friends and family Fantasy league.:banghead:

Had a late night at the gym and just got home. I agree, these Rams uniforms are fantastic. Best uniforms in the NFL imo.

 

I got my gym done early so I didn't have to miss any of this game.

 

Got the Modelo Especial started early too!

I was worried about this game and didn't start Goff in my friends and family Fantasy league.:banghead:

 

What is wrong with you JD!

28 to 20 Rams in the 3Q

What is wrong with you JD!

 

Well my other QB is Aaron Rodgers so I don't feel too bad about it.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0?

 

Wow they are a load on offense.

Well my other QB is Aaron Rodgers so I don't feel too bad about it.

 

He is a bad man!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.