• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both Raw & Smackdown would benefit greatly from both titles changing hands, but I'll be shocked if they do.

Unfortunately, I'm sure Ambrose & Rollins will win the tag titles because they're trying to shove the Shield down the fans throats.

Agree on all accounts, except maybe the Smackdown title. I'm fine with Samoa Joe taking it, but I kind of want to see AJ/Miz for the title. I think that would be a great feud.

I haven't watched Raw since Summer Slam. Still like Smackdown & love NXT. Even 205 Live gives at least one quality match a night. But I can't stomach Raw. The Roman Reigns show is just too much for me for the time being.

Agree on all accounts, except maybe the Smackdown title. I'm fine with Samoa Joe taking it, but I kind of want to see AJ/Miz for the title. I think that would be a great feud.

I haven't watched Raw since Summer Slam. Still like Smackdown & love NXT. Even 205 Live gives at least one quality match a night. But I can't stomach Raw. The Roman Reigns show is just too much for me for the time being.

I can't stand Reigns, but I like AJ even less. His character is the most boring "star" on either brand IMO. He's probably one of the best actual wrestlers, but he does nothing for me.

I do like the Miz's character, but can't get past the tone-deaf moron that guy is from his Real World days.

Final Card:

Roman Reigns © vs Braun Strowman: Universal Championship Hell in a Cell Match with special guest referee Mick Foley.

AJ Styles © vs Samoa Joe: WWE Championship

Ronda Rousey © vs Alexa Bliss: Raw Womens Championship

Charlotte Flair © vs Becky Lynch: Smackdown Womens Championship

The New Day © vs Rusev Day: Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre © vs Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins: Raw Tag Team Championship

Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton: Hell in a Cell Match

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs The Mix & Maryse: Mixed Tag Team Match

We'll probably get a match added to the pre-show.

Except for the totally stupid decision to have a non-finish in a No DQ main event match, it was a really good show. But alas, such is life with Roman as the top guy.

Thought the Raw tag title match was fantastic. Charlotte and Becky also had a heck of a match. AJ/Joe was great, but again, a screwy finish. Orton/Hardy was solid & that screwdriver to the ear spot was disturbing.

Didn't care for the mixed tag match. Rousey/Bliss was just okay IMO.

Here's a story & link to the crowd reaction from last night. Video is included in the link. Hard to blame the fans who were in attendance.

WWE fans were left in a state of shock following the return of Brock Lesnar at Hell in a Cell and the subsequent flat ending to the main even between Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman.

Following a Lesnar beat down on both Reigns and Strowman, and special guest referee Mick Foley being taken out by Paul Heyman’s pepper spray, a second referee ruled the match a no contest.

Fans were left understandably confused. Given that Hell in a Cell matches are supposed to be no disqualification, this finish made no sense whatsoever.

Thankfully, WWE fans tend to wear their hearts on their sleeves, and were quick to voice their opinion on the matter.

WWE fans furious at Hell in a Cell conclusion – WrestleTalk