Reds At Indians (7/9-7/11)

You know, while watching the other night, I was saying to myself, "get Votto out of the game and rest him." Then I thought, "wait who is the backup first baseman?"

Who is it?

Winker might be a good choice. Perhaps they should give it a try during the next away Inter-league game.

^ Duvall

I would imagine Blandino could play there as well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that cost?

They say it starts at $35 a month.

Bet you get a few more channels with a bigger package. I believe to ensure Reds games and SEC Network and a total of about 75 channels, it's $50 a month (let ya know in a year if it stays that way, but there is no contract). Which currently also includes 20 hours of "Beta" DVR.

If ya pay 3 months in advance you get a free Roku or Apple TV (value could be up to $180).

Bet you get a few more channels with a bigger package. I believe to ensure Reds games and SEC Network and a total of about 75 channels, it's $50 a month (let ya know in a year if it stays that way, but there is no contract). Which currently also includes 20 hours of "Beta" DVR.

If ya pay 3 months in advance you get a free Roku or Apple TV (value could be up to $180).

Thats in addition to the regular Direct TV bill right?

Hulu has a similar package as well.