Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Covington Catholic Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Who scored the TD's for each team?
Both TD's were on short yardage goalline plays.
  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Pophan missed 52yarder I think they said.

I think they said it was 56; but they thought it would have been good from 52. :rolleyes: These announcers aren't exactly what you would call "unbiased."
Popham field goal CCH 0-3

Pophan missed 52yarder I think they said. 7-3

Kramer for 68 yarder after missed field goal Highlands 7-3

#20 (Can't think of his name) CCH scored on I think a 7 yd, run. 7-10

 

Actually:

 

Popham 47 yard FG

Josh Conner had a 70 yard run to get it down close.

Cecil scores from one yard out.

Brandon Brown (#20) scored from a few yards out.

 

10-7 at the half.

 

Too bad there was a bad snap on Pop's 56 yard FG attempt.

Too bad there was a bad snap on Pop's 56 yard FG attempt.

 

I was about to ask if it was a bad snap, hold, or kick. Still, a 47 yarder in these conditions is impressive.

I was about to ask if it was a bad snap, hold, or kick. Still, a 47 yarder in these conditions is impressive.

 

The ball appeared to short hop the holder. I'm not sure if the holder was able to get a good place.

 

Way too many dropped passes by CCH. The pass is there all night long on this D.

This game is as good as I expected it to be. 2nd half is a whole new ball game. This is a great one to watch on a rainy night. Thanks boys for putting on the show!

Actually:

 

Popham 47 yard FG

Josh Conner had a 70 yard run to get it down close.

Cecil scores from one yard out.

Brandon Brown (#20) scored from a few yards out.

 

10-7 at the half.

 

Too bad there was a bad snap on Pop's 56 yard FG attempt.

I remember that after I posted it (to the 17 or 18 I think) and when I went to correct it you already quoted me. Sorry about the confusion. I was trying to do it from memmory and welll..... I wasn't paying good enough attention I guess. I'll try and do better in the future. I didn't know there would be a quiz and was unprepared.:D

  • Author

The TV announcers called it a 62 yard run. Not sure how right they are; but I do believe it went from our 20 to their 18.

Did this lame announcer just say CCH needed to get to the 52 for a first down?

  • Author

HHS 7

Cov Cath 13

 

9:00 3rd qtr.

Did this lame announcer just say CCH needed to get to the 52 for a first down?

 

What's wrong with that???:D

  • Author

37-yard TD run by Cecil

 

HHS 14

Cov Cath 13

 

6:30 3rd qtr.

I'm going to try to post updates here when the time comes. But feel free to add updates if I get too involved in the game!

 

The game can be seen LIVE on Channel 6 (ICN Cable) in NKY. Not sure if it's being shown in other Insight markets.

 

Here's a link to the radio broadcast for everyone else.

 

 

GO BIRDS!!!

I can get the Newport game to work but the highlands game will not go threw!

I can get the Newport game to work but the highlands game will not go threw!

I got it up!

Just started working for me for the first time all night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.