Lexington Legends host "Millennial Night."

Hellcats

Beef with what? I didn't have a problem with the promotion in the OP.

The only beef I have is with older people constantly trying to throw shade at younger people. I have more technology available than past generations and I guarantee I can outwork any person twice my age throwing shade. The only people who feel it's necessary to hate on younger people are those who are insecure in themselves, for whatever reason.

Why are y'all so afraid to show feelings and emotion?

I do embrace the fact that we have greater technology. That doesn't make us soft, it makes us smarter. :lol2: Just because we utilize the tools available to us now doesn't mean we can't do things how they were done before.

It's just a right of passage. I'm 100% going to be the old guy calling the younger generation soft 25 years from now.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a right of passage. I'm 100% going to be the old guy calling the younger generation soft 25 years from now.

The way it's always been. Honestly, I don't get how people get so bent and butt hurt over the older generation giving them a bit of a hard time. Never known a generation that didn't hear it. Completely the norm.