Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Speed Cameras!

Featured Replies

Yes, but they'd also need your social security number to even try to put a collections item on a credit report. Don't remember whether or not the county has my social security number but I'd be highly suspicious if that could actually go on my credit report as a collections item.

 

I assure you it can and does go on credit reports. Getting the SS# is easy, and not always need to put on a credit report.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I assure you it can and does go on credit reports. Getting the SS# is easy, and not always need to put on a credit report.

 

I'll respectfully disagree with you on this. If you don't have someone's social security number, I'm not aware of any way this could happen.

There is zero chance I'm paying that.

 

Like Guru said, just take the minimal hit on your credit report. Credit scores are bogus anyways IMO.

Another thing that gets me about these type of cities is they want revenue for items/services they don't want to pay for with their own tax dollars so they stick it to the rest of us.

 

I saw there was a push in Alabama to outlaw speed cameras but it wasn't successful this time around.

 

In short, this is the corrupt nature of "The System" rearing its ugly head.

 

And like it or not, right or wrong, when the system cheats us like this we are going to turn around and cheat the system in every way possible.

There is zero chance I'm paying that.

 

Like Guru said, just take the minimal hit on your credit report. Credit scores are bogus anyways IMO.

 

Interest rates on loans, insurance rates, apartment owners can check your credit rating, deposits required on utilities. don't dis the credit score too much.

Interest rates on loans, insurance rates, apartment owners can check your credit rating, deposits required on utilities. don't dis the credit score too much.

 

All the more reason the Government should not be allowed to fleece us like this.

Interest rates on loans, insurance rates, apartment owners can check your credit rating, deposits required on utilities. don't dis the credit score too much.

@TAC is 100% right. A collection item on your credit (even if you pay it afterwards) will remain on your credit for years and will hurt your score by 20 or so points. You never want a collection item on your credit report. It's not worth it to ignore a bogus/frivolous collection item on your credit report just out of spite. In the past, I've paid 2 small, insignificant medical "collection items" that were BS but it was much cheaper to pony up $50 or so instead of having it go on my credit report and cost me much more in the end with higher interest rates, etc.

@TAC is 100% right. A collection item on your credit (even if you pay it afterwards) will remain on your credit for years and will hurt your score by 20 or so points. You never want a collection item on your credit report. It's not worth it to ignore a bogus/frivolous collection item on your credit report just out of spite. In the past, I've paid 2 small, insignificant medical "collection items" that were BS but it was much cheaper to pony up $50 or so instead of having it go on my credit report and cost me much more in the end with higher interest rates, etc.

 

That’s all completely true. However if you don’t have any open credits, your score is zero and interest rates are irrelevant.

All this discussion....it’s really simple to not have to pay a ticket....don’t speed! :lol2:

All this discussion....it’s really simple to not have to pay a ticket....don’t speed! :lol2:

 

I was thinking of you this weekend coming home from Memphis. Had to be rerouted and take a backroad. I think I followed you for a few miles. :lol2:

I was thinking of you this weekend coming home from Memphis. Had to be rerouted and take a backroad. I think I followed you for a few miles. :lol2:

 

:D. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.