Reds at Phillies (4/9 - 4/11)

Reds had bases loaded and no outs and scored one run. On a bases loaded walk to DuVall. Hard to score when the batters are Barnhart, Irvin and Pennington. Not quite murders row.

Ummm ... Barnhart and Pennington are two of the top hitters on the team so far this season. In fact, on the active roster, they have the top two batting averages on the Reds.

Ervin only has 8 at bats so far.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm ... Barnhart and Pennington are two of the top hitters on the team so far this season. In fact, on the active roster, they have the top two batting averages on the Reds.

Ervin only has 8 at bats so far.

If you think they are three of our best run producers, we won't win 50 games. Barnhart will drive in about 40 hitting eighth, Pennington is a journey man or a role player and Irvin is a minor leaguer.

How many starts is Price going to give to Pennington at 3B before letting Blandino have a shot?

Dude is such a horrific manager.

I can seehim giving Blandino yesterday to get settled in and go over scouting reports but he should absolutely play everyday now. I'm intrigued with Blandino's OBP potential. Hopefully he can stick in either Pennington or Gosselin's role when Suarez returns. Although he doesn't need to see any extended time at shortstop.

C. Trent Rosecrans

‏Verified account @ctrent

From what I've been told, expect Nick Senzel to be starting at 3B tonight for Louisvile. That's a big hint, to me, of what's gonna come

Suarez to SS and Peraza taken out back behind the shed.