Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Schools

Featured Replies

Which team in Lexington will have the better season. Douglas has a new QB! Henry Clay, Lafayette, Dunbar or Tates Creek?

Which one

 

Why not include Lex Cath and LCA?

Bryan Station isn't included

  • Author

There wasn't any particular reason why i left those teams out. I meant to ask which TEAM in Lexington would have the better season!

I don't know enough about the Lexington schools this coming season to give a good prediction but I'll try it anyway. I think Douglas will be the best FCPS team in 2018

I expect Tates Creek to be much better.

1) Frederick Douglas - For whatever reason they are the chosen one of the fcps schools. To the detriment of the other public schools in Lexington, FD has been given more resources, better facilities, etc.. Time will tell if they can capitalize on it.

2) Tates Creek

3) Henry Clay

4) Lexington Catholic

5) Lafayette

6) Bryan Station

7) LCA

8) Dunbar

Station has the toughest schedule but may go further in the playoffs

Station has the toughest schedule but may go further in the playoffs

 

Unless something drastically changes I think they will again be in a fight with Dunbar to get into the playoffs. FDU has really hurt them and from what I am hearing they continue to lose players to them. Hope I am wrong about this, but I think they will struggle to win a game or two.

I expect Tates Creek to be much better.

 

I hope you are right.

What about Sayre? I hear they’re starting football again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.