Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 90 West Virginia 78

Featured Replies

Final another #1 seed makes it to the Elite 8. Actually the only other one that could. lol

Nova with a huge run after going down 6.

 

I hate it for Carter, would've loved to seen him get to a final four.

I was rooting for WVU but I don’t mind seeing Nova win. They are a fun team to watch and should be the favorite IMO.

I was rooting for WVU but I don’t mind seeing Nova win. They are a fun team to watch and should be the favorite IMO.

 

Agree with you they shoot it so well, I'd rather them win over Duke or Kansas.

That was as good of a block as you will ever see. Wow.

Man, Villanova can shoot it!

 

They are a very good team with a fun style to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.