Bengals Offseason

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Enquirer Bengals beat writers, the Bengals are pretty much tapped out on money. At this point if they want to sign another free agent, they will have to let someone else go to create cap space.

Yep. I think we will see them cut a Lafell or a Michael Johnson after June 1st. They are just waiting to see who all they get in the draft before deciding who to cut.

I for one am not sold on the OT the Bengals got from the Bills, seems like we just traded for damaged goods at a critical position. Also wasn't Fisher sharing time with Andre Smith at RT last year, pretty much splitting starts? Hopefully one of the ND linemen fall into their laps at 21 and they hit a home run with a center in the 2nd. If not I don't see the O line being much, if any better than last year.

Always have to love hearing for the fourth straight off season Marvin saying they need Dalton to be the leader on offense. You would think the qb on the team going into his 8th season would have already truly taken that leadership role on offense.

For what it's worth Marvin also said they need Burfict to be the leader on defense and that starts with being able to play.

• 2 weeks later...
Always have to love hearing for the fourth straight off season Marvin saying they need Dalton to be the leader on offense. You would think the qb on the team going into his 8th season would have already truly taken that leadership role on offense.

For what it's worth Marvin also said they need Burfict to be the leader on defense and that starts with being able to play.

Isn't some version of that Marvin's standard answer for virtually every question? We've got to play better, we've got to scheme better, we've got to draft better, players are fine they just need to play better, etc.?? :idunno::dead horse: