Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Offseason

Featured Replies

I’m not sure what the Bengals will do with their first rounder. That’s usually around the spot where they have taken a CB in the past. So that wouldn’t surprise me. OT is the obvious choice, but they need a guy who can play immediately. I think they take a center in the 2nd round. Either Billy Price or the center from Bama.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals signed Matt Barkley. If Mason Rudolph is there in the 3rd round I think I would take him.

Bengals signed Matt Barkley. If Mason Rudolph is there in the 3rd round I think I would take him.

 

Does he have the “it” factor?

  • Author
Bengals signed Matt Barkley. If Mason Rudolph is there in the 3rd round I think I would take him.

 

Steelers are after Rudolph also.

Does he have the “it” factor?

:idunno:

Does he have the “it” factor?

 

Nah that goes to Baker Mayfield in this class.

Bengals currently have no starting center or right tackle.

 

Actually the Bengals do still have their starting RT in Jake Fisher. He was the starter until he had problems with his heart. Jeremy Hill would be the third string rb, and would have never got the ball. But keep swinging and missing.

  • Author
Actually the Bengals do still have their starting RT in Jake Fisher. He was the starter until he had problems with his heart. Jeremy Hill would be the third string rb, and would have never got the ball. But keep swinging and missing.

 

Let me know how Fisher works out at RT.

Let me know how Fisher works out at RT.

 

Just making sure you have actual factual info for a change. Until someone else replaces him. He was their starting RT. Which means they still have their RT.

Actually the Bengals do still have their starting RT in Jake Fisher. He was the starter until he had problems with his heart. Jeremy Hill would be the third string rb, and would have never got the ball. But keep swinging and missing.

 

My understanding is that Fisher may never play again.

My understanding is that Fisher may never play again.

 

Well he was just cleared to play again 2 weeks ago....

Well he was just cleared to play again 2 weeks ago....

 

Had not heard that, last I knew was in February when one of the beat writers posted that his condition may not allow him to play again.

Had not heard that, last I knew was in February when one of the beat writers posted that his condition may not allow him to play again.

 

Yep he is cleared to go.

Do the Bengals have any interest in Mike Pouncey at center? Is his past injury still a concern? Will his price tag be too high?

Do the Bengals have any interest in Mike Pouncey at center? Is his past injury still a concern? Will his price tag be too high?

 

I read he wanted a pay raise with the dolphins. So I will assume he will be to expensive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.