Bengals Offseason

I’m not sure what the Bengals will do with their first rounder. That’s usually around the spot where they have taken a CB in the past. So that wouldn’t surprise me. OT is the obvious choice, but they need a guy who can play immediately. I think they take a center in the 2nd round. Either Billy Price or the center from Bama.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bengals currently have no starting center or right tackle.

Actually the Bengals do still have their starting RT in Jake Fisher. He was the starter until he had problems with his heart. Jeremy Hill would be the third string rb, and would have never got the ball. But keep swinging and missing.

Actually the Bengals do still have their starting RT in Jake Fisher. He was the starter until he had problems with his heart. Jeremy Hill would be the third string rb, and would have never got the ball. But keep swinging and missing.

Let me know how Fisher works out at RT.

My understanding is that Fisher may never play again.