Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Oldham County (Sweet 16 Quarterfinals) Updates

Featured Replies

Nothing on the interior coming easy for either team...shots are frustratingly being contested like crazy.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, paid for tv have gotten all the games, but this one just has black screen

 

I'd be raising 37 kinds of heck.

 

Yeah...I'd be freaking out too.

 

I'm getting video...puzzling what trouble you might be having..hopefully for your sake it's just a quick connection glitch on your end.

Joel Day with 2 points and Tanner Clos is scoreless, yet Campbell leads by 5. Good sign for Coach Russell's club.

thank you! That worked. Weird, I watch both earlier games without an issue. Go Camels!

Yeah...I'd be freaking out too.

 

I'm getting video...puzzling what trouble you might be having..hopefully for your sake it's just

a quick connection glitch on your end.

 

I’ve watched all on my phone and it’s been HD quality, with no issues.

Rebounding Campbell 28 Oldham 23

 

Turnvoers Campbell 8 Oldham 6

 

Scoring: Campbell Jolly 8, Schaefer 2,Lawrence 2, Russell 2, Wilson 1, Clos 1, Day 1

Oldham Larimore 6, Gibson 6, Henderson 4, McClarty 4, Harper 2, Brewer 1

correction on Campbell scoring:

 

Jolly 8, Wilson 8, Russell 5, Schaefer 3, Day 2, Lawrence 2

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.