Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg vs. Lynn Camp

Featured Replies

As long as no fires are started in 55 gallon drums in the back of pick-ups...this should be a win for the Jackets.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The O line has yet to play up to full potential this year. All they have to play for is pride now. And the chance to make W'burg possibly play at Somerset. Would a loss put the Jackets 4th?

Too many if's for LC this week, unless they play this last game loose and as a TEAM. D will REALLY have to step up big. The question is, do they still have the heart for this game?

Maybe Coach Mitchell will get them Wildcats a doin some soul searching this week and they will play up to their potential for once...Lord knows they have a huge line. Maybe he will do like Mike Ditka and run Jon Foreman as the Fridge when he gets in goal line situations...now that would be interesting indeed.

I figure them Jackets will be flying high up at Rose stadium come Friday night. With it being senior night and all the pagentry. Those youngins will be wanting to show their true colors and will want to play big in front of the home crowds. I had planned to visit my friend down in Slab town and eat some sweet pickles that My Sweetness has canned this fall, they go good with some or Ms. Smoots' bar- b - q...... but if them there wild Jacket fans are a firing those cannons and fireworks it might be best for Ol Bubba to stay clear of the area. Last time I was about to think I back in Vietnam when those Jackets were a playing. Why they can cause me to wet my britches with all the pyro- technics... this steal plate in my head makes me dizzy if I cross pathes with a microwave....when they play that Thin Lizzy( Boys are back in town) my heart starts to race and I get all sweaty. I am sure those Jackets recall the 60 point loss to the Wildcats last season. It got plum ugly. They will be more shots fired at Finley Legion field than there is on opening day of deer season. That there Stan " the man " Lovett will be so fired up he will sound like ol Tiny my beagle a running a rabbit on that there radio......Bubba wishes the best of luck for all them youngins involved.

 

I'd sure like to join you for some of that bbq if you think we would be out of firing distance of them cannons.

Williamsburg 35-21.

Pretty sure most of the Jackets remember the loss to Lynn Camp last year and are ready to return the favor. Jackets 39 Lynn Camp 18

Could be the Jackets year to do it, Kidd. Don't know if LC will show up to play or not friday. We'll see.....

WILLIAMSBURG 40 LC 24

  • Author
I can't shake the feeling that this LC team was done after the Pineville/and/or Evarts game. Harlan made us look inept, we could'nt get points on the board against a Somerset defense that has been giving up at least some points all year (not saying we would have enough to win, just should of had more than 8), barely showed up for the Cumberland game at all, and have really not shown the overall "will to win" that has been there in the past. I'm going to this game, but I'm afraid it's going to be one of those that I wish I would have missed........

Williamsburg 38 Cats 12, Might even be worse.

Would of, Could of, Should of for this season. Friday will put this season out of it's misery. Brand new start for next year.

Lynn Camp may be having a tough year but this will be on of those rivalry games...physical and a dog fight.

I figure them Jackets will be flying high up at Rose stadium come Friday night. With it being senior night and all the pagentry. Those youngins will be wanting to show their true colors and will want to play big in front of the home crowds. I had planned to visit my friend down in Slab town and eat some sweet pickles that My Sweetness has canned this fall, they go good with some or Ms. Smoots' bar- b - q...... but if them there wild Jacket fans are a firing those cannons and fireworks it might be best for Ol Bubba to stay clear of the area. Last time I was about to think I back in Vietnam when those Jackets were a playing. Why they can cause me to wet my britches with all the pyro- technics... this steal plate in my head makes me dizzy if I cross pathes with a microwave....when they play that Thin Lizzy( Boys are back in town) my heart starts to race and I get all sweaty. I am sure those Jackets recall the 60 point loss to the Wildcats last season. It got plum ugly. They will be more shots fired at Finley Legion field than there is on opening day of deer season. That there Stan " the man " Lovett will be so fired up he will sound like ol Tiny my beagle a running a rabbit on that there radio......Bubba wishes the best of luck for all them youngins involved.

As a Yellow Jacket Alumni I think that Senior night will be exciting and memorable for the Jackets as they beat the campers 48 -14! The Jackets will be ready! The ghosts of us former "Orange Crunch Bunch" members will be there in spirit to cheer them on.:ylsuper:

  • Author

Interesting tidbits from the article in the Whitley republican....Rosskopf leads Class A in rushing...Williamsburg's Frazier is second in passing, Hamlin 2nd in receiving, Moses 12th in receiving, and Root from the FB slot is 16th. Paper said the Jackets were the only team in the state with 3 receivers in top 20.

What were they talking about on the Sports Hour on 104.3 tonight about the kids from W'burg being upset about Lynn Camp's flag from last year? I can see them being upset about being beat, but the flag?

What were they talking about on the Sports Hour on 104.3 tonight about the kids from W'burg being upset about Lynn Camp's flag from last year? I can see them being upset about being beat, but the flag?

 

 

I am sure that Lynn Camp will give lessons on what to be mad at after friday night......

 

Williamsburg 35

Lynn Camp 18

I am sure that Lynn Camp will give lessons on what to be mad at after friday night......

 

Williamsburg 35

Lynn Camp 18

 

I was'nt being sarcastic or anything about the flag, I was just curious because it was mentioned earlier tonight on the air. I did'nt know it caused such a stir. 1st time I had heard anything about it.

But, being as you want to go that way (sarcasm), Lynn Camp will probably stink up "Jacket Air Raid Big Orange Crunch Bunch War Veteran Memorial Field & Stadium (with little to no visitor's section)" tomorrow night, but it won't be because of the flag, revenge for last year's thumping is what it will be about. Mad lessons WERE taught in 2006 and tomorrow will tell what lessons were learned. Geez, one little question.....

Lynn Camp 18

Jackets 110 + 12 spotter points for next years game AND 2 tickets to the Ice Capades!:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.