Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg vs. Lynn Camp

Featured Replies

Williamsburg comes into this game wth all cylnders clicking on offense. Frazier is throwing well and making better reads, Hamlin and Jefferies, as well as Alex Patrick along with Aaron Root are making big catches, Root has turned out to be a bull running the ball and picking up tough yards. Lynn Camp has the incomparable Joe Rosskopf running, but sems limited to that one big threat. Defensively the Jackets seem to be struggling a bit, but Root has shown to be the playmaker on that side of the ball. Lynn Camp destroyed the Jackets last year. The Jackets really need a good win here as they head into the playoffs for momentum's sake. Do the Jackets pull off a revenge victory, or will Mitchell's Cats figure out a way to stop the High Flying Jacket O? I'll take Williamsburg 34-21 in this big senior night game.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if i am wrong, but if the burg wins wont that put LC out of the playoffs?

Ok i was thinking that the winner of this one was for the #4 seed.

Ok i was thinking that the winner of this one was for the #4 seed.

Im pretty sure Wburg is a lock for the 3 seed, but anyways ill go with williamsburg 38-13

The Jackets offense is really clicking right now, if the Jackets can just play a little defense they win 41-28...

Well, one team has to win this game. W'burg by a TD.

The Musical genius thinks one of two things will happen in this here contest.....A. Wburg is just happy to be in the playoffs and decides to take the night off or....B. Lynn Camp is toast and is ready for the season to be over with since they are eliminated......If I were a picking I would take B. Jackets 45 Camp 28....Not enough help for Mr. Roskcough.

The Musical genius thinks one of two things will happen in this here contest.....A. Wburg is just happy to be in the playoffs and decides to take the night off or....B. Lynn Camp is toast and is ready for the season to be over with since they are eliminated......If I were a picking I would take B. Jackets 45 Camp 28....Not enough help for Mr. Roskcough.

Lets hope it's not A

I figure them Jackets will be flying high up at Rose stadium come Friday night. With it being senior night and all the pagentry. Those youngins will be wanting to show their true colors and will want to play big in front of the home crowds. I had planned to visit my friend down in Slab town and eat some sweet pickles that My Sweetness has canned this fall, they go good with some or Ms. Smoots' bar- b - q...... but if them there wild Jacket fans are a firing those cannons and fireworks it might be best for Ol Bubba to stay clear of the area. Last time I was about to think I back in Vietnam when those Jackets were a playing. Why they can cause me to wet my britches with all the pyro- technics... this steal plate in my head makes me dizzy if I cross pathes with a microwave....when they play that Thin Lizzy( Boys are back in town) my heart starts to race and I get all sweaty. I am sure those Jackets recall the 60 point loss to the Wildcats last season. It got plum ugly. They will be more shots fired at Finley Legion field than there is on opening day of deer season. That there Stan " the man " Lovett will be so fired up he will sound like ol Tiny my beagle a running a rabbit on that there radio......Bubba wishes the best of luck for all them youngins involved.

I can't shake the feeling that this LC team was done after the Pineville/and/or Evarts game. Harlan made us look inept, we could'nt get points on the board against a Somerset defense that has been giving up at least some points all year (not saying we would have enough to win, just should of had more than 8), barely showed up for the Cumberland game at all, and have really not shown the overall "will to win" that has been there in the past. I'm going to this game, but I'm afraid it's going to be one of those that I wish I would have missed........

Williamsburg 38 Cats 12, Might even be worse.

Would of, Could of, Should of for this season. Friday will put this season out of it's misery. Brand new start for next year.

Lynn Camp could win this game. In order to win they would have to hold on to the ball and get Williamsburg to turn the ball over. Limited touchs by Williamsburg will be the only way that Lynn Camp could win though because they don't seem to have the weapons to score especially from behind.

LC has the O-line running back and D to beat Wburg and beat them badly. No way Coach Mitchell will not have them completely ready to play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.