Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg vs. Lynn Camp

Featured Replies

If Lynn Camp comes to play because they have pride and want to finish on a positive note, they will win in a close one. If they come out and dont have a care in the world what happens, they will be blown out.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was'nt being sarcastic or anything about the flag, I was just curious because it was mentioned earlier tonight on the air. I did'nt know it caused such a stir. 1st time I had heard anything about it.

But, being as you want to go that way (sarcasm), Lynn Camp will probably stink up "Jacket Air Raid Big Orange Crunch Bunch War Veteran Memorial Field & Stadium (with little to no visitor's section)" tomorrow night, but it won't be because of the flag, revenge for last year's thumping is what it will be about. Mad lessons WERE taught in 2006 and tomorrow will tell what lessons were learned. Geez, one little question.....

Lynn Camp 18

Jackets 110 + 12 spotter points for next years game AND 2 tickets to the Ice Capades!:D

????? lol I did not really get that one about the 110 plus 12 spotter points for next years games and the tickets to the ice capades, but ok

What were they talking about on the Sports Hour on 104.3 tonight about the kids from W'burg being upset about Lynn Camp's flag from last year? I can see them being upset about being beat, but the flag?

I didnt listen to the show. I dont know about a flag from last year and I was there, maybe something I missed. I dont think the kids from Wburg are upset about anything. Heard they were all { LC and Wburg senior players }at University of Cumberlands senior day getting along fine and having a good time. I think it will be a VERY good game with LC a slite favorite because of style of play with weather.

????? lol I did not really get that one about the 110 plus 12 spotter points for next years games and the tickets to the ice capades, but ok

I was just saying that is how bad we'll get beat for the "anger lessons learned" from earlier.

  • Author
I was just saying that is how bad we'll get beat for the "anger lessons learned" from earlier.

I think Lynn Camps style will be a bit of a problem for the Jackets. I think Williamsburg wins, but I'll be surprised if its by more than 10. Not sure anyone has said anything about Lynn Camp's flag though....Did y'all seceed from the state and get your own flag...lol:banana: :banana: :banana:

This here nasty weather in the area should make this a battle of Root the fleet- footed multipurpose back for the Jackets and Roskcough the 40 carry a game stud for the Wildcats....I would have to take the Wildcats if that is the case. As far as flags go Williamsburg fans used to tote a few of those around the field and in Mountjoy Gym as well back in the day. I can't see any reason for them to get their feelings hurt over the Campers wanting to wave a flag or two when they were winning games and taking names as well. Too much Root and too much Jacket offense in this one.

  • Author

Should be fairly good feild conditions tonight in spite of the weather...Williamsburg has tarpped (I guess thats the correct spelling) the feild, and on top of that Findley - Legion is one of the best surfaces in this part of the state. Unless its raining during the game it should be a good track.

Both lanes of I-75 have been closed until further notice between 15 (N. Williamsburg and 25 S. Corbin exits.) Any Campers may want to come down 25 or 26 to get to Williamsburg. Travel safely.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.