Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How much do you like Conference Tournaments?

Featured Replies

I like watching basketball in general, but if Kentucky loses today or tomorrow, does anyone really care as long as they win the first two round next week?

 

Does Xavier's loss yesterday really matter?

 

Outside of those small schools, how big a deal are these conference tournmanets? I go out of my way to never schedule anything during the NCAA tournament but I kind of watch the confeence tournaments in passing.

I like the competition in the Conference Tourneys every year. Familiarity breeds good competition and no one backing down.

What's not to like? More basketball. High drama in many of the games. A chance for your team to get better for the the tournament or play their way into the tournament. I love conference tournaments.

I love the tournaments.

 

I mean, this year it provided louisville with an opportunity to play their way in.

 

I watched the American East conference championship today, the raw emotions of legitimate jubilation coupled with sheer agony make it great entertainment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.