Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Wins 1st Big East Title

Featured Replies

Congrats to Xavier on winning their first Big East Title. As long as they aren't in the same region as UK, I'll be cheering for them to make their first Final Four as well!

If X loses Saturday @ DePaul, they're co-BEast champs with Villanova.

 

I get celebrating for the seniors and at home last night, but seems a bit premature to me.

If X loses Saturday @ DePaul, they're co-BEast champs with Villanova.

 

I get celebrating for the seniors and at home last night, but seems a bit premature to me.

 

Is there a scenario where they won't be champs?

Is there a scenario where they won't be champs?

Nope. It was a great moment on Senior Night. I have been an X fan for a long time now. This group of seniors (Tre, JP and Sean) have provided me a lot of great memories.

Is there a scenario where they won't be champs?

 

Nope and I get it. I'm just not a fan of celebrating "co-championships". Just a personal preference.

  • Author
Nope and I get it. I'm just not a fan of celebrating "co-championships". Just a personal preference.

 

I guess when it's your first, you take what you can get.

 

I'm not a fan of cutting down nets for anything less than a trip to the Final Four and even then I feel like it should be saved for the NCAA Champions.

Awesome news, congrats to the Musketeers!

Has to be pretty cool for JP and Trevon to go out with a Big East title. Happy for all the X fans on here... Definitely a legit program.

What happens to X’s progress when Mack leaves?

With any potential coaching change, it is uncertain. However, I think X will land a high quality coach if Mack decides to leave. Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, Mack, ??

 

The Musketeers seem to continue on.

With any potential coaching change, it is uncertain. However, I think X will land a high quality coach if Mack decides to leave. Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, Mack, ??

 

The Musketeers seem to continue on.

 

I hope it continues. I’ve always enjoyed X as the home town team.

This tweet last night made me chuckle a little:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65720[/ATTACH]

 

Funny this account would take an indirect shot at UC, considering the Big East now is no where close to being what it was when UC was in it.

 

Cuse, Pitt, West Va, UC, Notre Dame, Louisville, UConn, Nova >>>>>>> Current Big East

 

And this isn't trying to take away from Xavier's accomplishments. They are a legit threat to get to their first final 4 in program history this year. Happy for Q and Ric.

Funny this account would take an indirect shot at UC, considering the Big East now is no where close to being what it was when UC was in it.

 

Cuse, Pitt, West Va, UC, Notre Dame, Louisville, UConn, Nova >>>>>>> Current Big East

 

And this isn't trying to take away from Xavier's accomplishments. They are a legit threat to get to their first final 4 in program history this year. Happy for Q and Ric.

 

It wasn't an indirect shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.