Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

I kept waiting for someone to post this, then I do and you do at the same time :lol2:

  • Author
I kept waiting for someone to post this, then I do and you do at the same time :lol2:

 

Yea I am up at the 8th Region Tournament tonight and had trouble getting wifi. Funny same time I guess great minds think alike. lol

Absolutely no flow in this game

Does Vanderbilt need new shoes?

Amazing how quick this team can blow a lead.

Every time I think the Cats might be waking up in this one, something crazy happens.

Uninspired, to say the least.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.