Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 42 Lynn Camp 8

Featured Replies

Sports OT only had a halftime score. Whats up with this game?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sports OT only had a halftime score. Whats up with this game?

 

WKYT-27 reported a halftime score as well. It seems like the second half was played in a vacuum!

 

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Somerset win 41-40 last season? Maybe its still going on!

  • Author

41-40 was the score last year.......I believe the halftime score was 21-8 Somerset...

  • Author

Thank You.

 

Did they have an ice cream social after the game or something?

 

Haven't seen any Jumpers or Campers on all night....

Somerset did an overall good job tonight against the run. I believe Lynn Camp had 157 yards of offense and 151 of those yards were on the ground. The offense was just as good, the run game picked up for the Jumpers in this one.

 

Also a side note, Ross Deaton broke the single season passing record in tonights game.

I watched sports overtime and just now got on here to check some scores. The game got over around 1030.

 

some stats:

 

Lynn Camp Offense - 51 rushes 145 yards 2.8 per carry

1 pass completion for 7 yards.

 

Somerset Offense - 24 rushes 211 yards

Pass 9/16 for 176 yards

I watched sports overtime and just now got on here to check some scores. The game got over around 1030.

 

some stats:

 

Lynn Camp Offense - 51 rushes 145 yards 2.8 per carry

1 pass completion for 7 yards.

 

Somerset Offense - 24 rushes 211 yards

Pass 9/16 for 176 yards

 

Glad to see some good balanced offensive production for once. Hope this trend continues

Good Win Somerset. I was pulling for the Lynn Camp players but after reading some articles this week, I can't pull for Mitchell. I thought his comments about only having Joe Roskopf were a pitiful thing to say. He should be ashamed beyond belief at himself. Whatever you do, you never basically tell your other players that they are pretty much just there. Lynn Camp has a lot of talent and could be a very good team if he would quit being so one dimenisional and use the different talent he has. Here people are wondering why so many of the current Wildcats are wanting to leave.

 

I wish them the best of luck this year and hope nothing but the best for the kids but Coach Mitchell lost a supporter this week.

Good Win Somerset. I was pulling for the Lynn Camp players but after reading some articles this week, I can't pull for Mitchell. I thought his comments about only having Joe Roskopf were a pitiful thing to say.

 

I wish them the best of luck this year and hope nothing but the best for the kids but Coach Mitchell lost a supporter this week.

Mitchell has certainly put his time in at a school to be respected, besides the way articles are written these days words are often used the way they were meant. I have always known Mitchell to be very suportive of all his players and brag on them. I'd say this was a twist on words.

I hope that was a twist of words but the way he has been saying things, it comes out as "Joe is all we have". There are a lot of unhappy family members and even more unhappy players about his comments. I think he at least needs to address the situation or he won't have enough players next year. I like the guy, never had any trouble with him, but can't support someone who doesn't even believe in his own team if that is indeed what he said and not a word play.

Anyone who has seen Lynn Camp this year should know that Roskopf is without a doubt the only weapon they have.

 

That's what Mitchell was saying in response to a question about the opposing defense stacking up to stop the run.

Anyone who has seen Lynn Camp this year should know that Roskopf is without a doubt the only weapon they have.

 

That's what Mitchell was saying in response to a question about the opposing defense stacking up to stop the run.

 

I'm definately not disputing that fact at all. Even though it is definately the truth, I just think openly saying it is a poor way to treat the other 20 some kids on the team. What would he do if God Forbid Joe got hurt? Would he come out and say "well since Joe is all we had, I guess we are just going to forfiet because nobody else can do anything?" That's my gripe and only.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.