2018 BGP Mock Draft

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First pick for Cleveland is Barkley RB Penn State. Gaints on the clock.

A lot of people like Barkley at #1 so I can't say too much negative about this pick. If they took Barkley, I wouldn't be too upset because I do think he is going to be a dynamic player in the NFL. But Cleveland needs a QB to turn this franchise around and I think they can get a good RB with a later pick.

The main reason I don't like it is because they will have to pick a QB at #4 (assuming they don't then trade up). This allows another franchise to determine who they can take as their QB of the future. One or two QBs will be gone by the time pick 4 comes around. I am not in favor of Cleveland abdicating such an important decision. So I think they will go QB at #1. I do not know who but I think it is either Rosen or Darnold.

A lot of people like Barkley at #1 so I can't say too much negative about this pick. If they took Barkley, I wouldn't be too upset because I do think he is going to be a dynamic player in the NFL. But Cleveland needs a QB to turn this franchise around and I think they can get a good RB with a later pick.

The main reason I don't like it is because they will have to pick a QB at #4 (assuming they don't then trade up). This allows another franchise to determine who they can take as their QB of the future. One or two QBs will be gone by the time pick 4 comes around. I am not in favor of Cleveland abdicating such an important decision. So I think they will go QB at #1. I do not know who but I think it is either Rosen or Darnold.

They have picked plenty of qbs time to get a stud rb.

This draft is a fast moving changing target. Who a team might draft and what team is even making a pick seems to be changing almost by the hour.

Yep. With FA going on right now it changes quickly. Before 6 hours ago I would have pegged the Jags drafting a guard first round. Now, TE is target.