Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 BGP Mock Draft

Featured Replies

First pick for Cleveland is Barkley RB Penn State. Gaints on the clock.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we allowed to react to another person's picks?

First pick for Cleveland is Barkley RB Penn State. Gaints on the clock.

 

A lot of people like Barkley at #1 so I can't say too much negative about this pick. If they took Barkley, I wouldn't be too upset because I do think he is going to be a dynamic player in the NFL. But Cleveland needs a QB to turn this franchise around and I think they can get a good RB with a later pick.

 

The main reason I don't like it is because they will have to pick a QB at #4 (assuming they don't then trade up). This allows another franchise to determine who they can take as their QB of the future. One or two QBs will be gone by the time pick 4 comes around. I am not in favor of Cleveland abdicating such an important decision. So I think they will go QB at #1. I do not know who but I think it is either Rosen or Darnold.

A lot of people like Barkley at #1 so I can't say too much negative about this pick. If they took Barkley, I wouldn't be too upset because I do think he is going to be a dynamic player in the NFL. But Cleveland needs a QB to turn this franchise around and I think they can get a good RB with a later pick.

 

The main reason I don't like it is because they will have to pick a QB at #4 (assuming they don't then trade up). This allows another franchise to determine who they can take as their QB of the future. One or two QBs will be gone by the time pick 4 comes around. I am not in favor of Cleveland abdicating such an important decision. So I think they will go QB at #1. I do not know who but I think it is either Rosen or Darnold.

 

They have picked plenty of qbs time to get a stud rb.

  • Author

Cleveland Browns- Barkley RB Penn State

Giants-Josh Allen-Wyoming QB.

Colts up next.

Someone make the pick.

Cleveland drafts USC QB Sam Darnold.

 

I could definitely live with Barkley and Darnold for Cleveland in whatever order they are taken.

This draft is a fast moving changing target. Who a team might draft and what team is even making a pick seems to be changing almost by the hour.

This draft is a fast moving changing target. Who a team might draft and what team is even making a pick seems to be changing almost by the hour.

 

Yep. With FA going on right now it changes quickly. Before 6 hours ago I would have pegged the Jags drafting a guard first round. Now, TE is target.

  • Author

Cleveland Browns- Barkley RB Penn State

Giants-Josh Allen-Wyoming QB.

Colts-Notre Dame Guard Quenton Nelson

Cleveland drafts USC QB Sam Darnold

Denver-

If there is going to be a mock draft on here. It should be a week before the draft not a month.

  • Author

It would not matter if we tried it three month before the season started.

Just not enough NFL fans on here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.