WWE Elimination Chamber 2018

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole PPV was lame. Why make Bruam a monster if your never gonna let him have title run? Stop shoving Roman Reigms fown our throats.

As most have said it was going to be reigns the whole time against lesner.

I agree Braun should have been the winner.

I tuned out. Roman Reigns? Are you kidding me?

The crowd even hates him. They chant against him every week.

He's Vince's golden boy, for whatever reason. And now he'll Main Event his fourth consecutive Wrestlemania & the show will end with a chorus of boos.

I just don't get it. Not with all the talent on this roster, and especially not someone who is as over as Braun Strowman is right now.

This all starts from the botched Money in the Bank of having Baron Corbin win.

It actually all starts from Vince force-feeding us Roman Reigns. The men's roster on the Raw side, save Brock Lesnar, has been negatively affected by the Roman push. As much as Braun has been hyped, he has actually suffered the most.

Wrestlemania should have been a year-long build to Brock vs. Braun.

It actually all starts from Vince force-feeding us Roman Reigns. The men's roster on the Raw side, save Brock Lesnar, has been negatively affected by the Roman push. As much as Braun has been hyped, he has actually suffered the most.

Wrestlemania should have been a year-long build to Brock vs. Braun.

I said this earlier but, Braun beats Brock, gets title, then who beats Braun..................Reigns? Then are we not in the same boat?