Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals 3 Mets 1

Featured Replies

How GREAT of a catch was that by Endy Chavez? The best one I've ever seen in post-season.

 

 

That catch is way up the list. I can put it up with Willie Mays, Kirby Puckett, Joe Rudi, Tommie Agee, and Sandy Amaro.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That catch is way up the list. I can put it up with Willie Mays, Kirby Puckett, Joe Rudi, Tommie Agee, and Sandy Amaro.
I don't think it was a good as the one that happened back in 1984 when Mrs. nWo finally caught me!!! ;)

 

 

 

 

 

Don't tell her I said that!!! :sssh: :D

Well I said I had a feeling that the Cardinals would make it to the World Series, because they were due to start playing better after the way they ended their season...

I don't think it was a good as the one that happened back in 1984 when Mrs. nWo finally caught me!!! ;)

 

 

 

 

 

Don't tell her I said that!!! :sssh: :D

 

Why do I have a feeling that it may have been just the opposite of your fantasy version?

I don't think it was a good as the one that happened back in 1984 when Mrs. nWo finally caught me!!! ;)

 

 

 

 

 

Don't tell her I said that!!! :sssh: :D

Not only is that funny :lol: , but that's the same year my wife caught ME!! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.