Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What do you think about the game?

 

I'll start by saying that I hate 9:00pm games.

Yeah, 9 pm games suck....This guy won't be watching.

 

I'll say Kentucky plays a bit sluggish, but comes away with a 78-69 victory that is really never in doubt.

What do you think about the game?

 

I'll start by saying that I hate 9:00pm games.

 

I can't handle the 9PM games either. I put them on then fall asleep by halftime it's honestly a little sad on my part haha.

I can't handle the 9PM games either. I put them on then fall asleep by halftime it's honestly a little sad on my part haha.

 

That's better than me. I don't even make it to tip. :lol2:

  • Author
I can't handle the 9PM games either. I put them on then fall asleep by halftime it's honestly a little sad on my part haha.

 

Something happened to me when I hit 30.

 

I'll fight hard to make it throughout all of it.

Kentucky wins convincingly

Kentucky 76-63.

It will be fun listening to announcers explain which vandy they are talking about.

Cal talked about how one of the players kept messing up a drill yesterday and when Cal stopped them and told him to say it was is fault he was letting the others down...he couldn't say it.

Cal talked about how one of the players kept messing up a drill yesterday and when Cal stopped them and told him to say it was is fault he was letting the others down...he couldn't say it.

 

Until eventually he did say it.

Cal talked about how one of the players kept messing up a drill yesterday and when Cal stopped them and told him to say it was is fault he was letting the others down...he couldn't say it.

 

Did he mention who it was?

Did he mention who it was?

 

No, he said he wouldn't name the player.

No, he said he wouldn't name the player.

 

My assumption would be Washington...

  • Author
Cal talked about how one of the players kept messing up a drill yesterday and when Cal stopped them and told him to say it was is fault he was letting the others down...he couldn't say it.

 

Wonder what the drill was.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.