Best Oldest Gym still in operation

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely not unless you are a Polar Bear. BTW, how many polar bears actually call the commonwealth of KY there home???????

What is..............0? How many people consider Augusta part of Bracken County (this is a daily double)?

Let me guess the two region games Bracken played in?

Sorry on the double post...........When Augusta hosted the 39th Girls in 93' I know that they had over the capacity. They usually do when Augusta and Bracken play. This, of course, is probably one of the best examples of cross county rivalry in Kentucky. The people yelling, the pep club changing words with the visiting team supporters upstairs...good times.....:)

By the way KHSAA says Bracken's gym hold 2000 so it may be a little higher than that.

Sorry on the double post...........When Augusta hosted the 39th Girls in 93' I know that they had over the capacity. They usually do when Augusta and Bracken play. This, of course, is probably one of the best examples of cross county rivalry in Kentucky. The people yelling, the pep club changing words with the visiting team supporters upstairs...good times.....:)

By the way KHSAA says Bracken's gym hold 2000 so it may be a little higher than that.

Augusta won that '93 final 49-46... this was after 2 regular season wins by Bracken- one by 3 at Augusta, and a 36 point win in Brooksville.Augusta had Rachel Hamilton then, one heck of a player! That gym was stuffed full that night. I was in the pep section and remember a few of the things that were said. I believe some commented on a Bracken County student and his heinous behavior.