January 12, 20188 yr I found the play. It was 60-57 at the time. The only way they got a travel on that play is by saying he was airborne when he secured the ball and then took it to the ground. You're allowed to slide with the ball. Regardless, the delay was because they had the girl come out and wipe the floor. During that time Benzinger and the officials were talking about the play. The delay was because of the floor being wet. Entire thing lasted about 40 seconds. I don't think it impacted the game. Colonelpops - I didn't think the travel was a good call either. However, did Benzinger make the throw in from the baseline and then become the first player in bounds to touch the ball? That would be a throw-in violation. Maybe he didn't throw it in or maybe someone tipped the ball, but the thrower can't be first to touch in bounds.
January 12, 20188 yr Colonelpops - I didn't think the travel was a good call either. However, did Benzinger make the throw in from the baseline and then become the first player in bounds to touch the ball? That would be a throw-in violation. Maybe he didn't throw it in or maybe someone tipped the ball, but the thrower can't be first to touch in bounds. It looked like it deflected off of the defender and he chased it down.
January 12, 20188 yr Author I wasn't pleased with the ball that went off the Wright State players head on the baseline about the 3:30 mark in the 2nd half. That ball goes to the Norse and it might've changed the tied. Makes me wish for a coaches challenge. Drew McDonald was right on that one.
January 12, 20188 yr Official attendance: 4,987 That's the number I saw from ESPN. No way is that accurate.
January 12, 20188 yr Actually, you said it was 4,973. So it was more than you thought it was. :taz: Okay....Neither one is accurate.
January 12, 20188 yr Well, if you could have got 13 more friends to go, could have hit the magic 5K number
January 12, 20188 yr Well, if you could have got 13 more friends to go, could have hit the magic 5K number Thanks for your riveting contributions to the thread....
January 12, 20188 yr Anyone else been somewhat disappointed in Mason Faulkner's seemingly lack of progress this season? He looked very promising last season, and doesn't seem to have grown all that much this season.
January 12, 20188 yr Author Cleveland State Monday night. Everyone gets another crack at it. They won't crack 5K Monday but it could still be pretty well attended.
January 12, 20188 yr Thirsty Thursdays seem to be the key. I was offered a ticket, but didn’t think the wife would like if I just walked off of a plane after a 9 day trip overseas. LOL Saw my brother was there as well. Benzinger is one of the toughest kids I’ve ever seen play. My son played against him in AAU a few years ago and he took out our guard on a very physical play.
January 12, 20188 yr Actually, you said it was 4,973. So it was more than you thought it was. :taz:I don’t understand what your obsession or point of posting these threads is. You’re literally the only person left In the universe who can’t accept that NKU is in better hands and in a better place today than they were 3 years dog.
January 12, 20188 yr I don’t understand what your obsession or point of posting these threads is. You’re literally the only person left In the universe who can’t accept that NKU is in better hands and in a better place today than they were 3 years dog. Love you #5
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.