The biggest game in the MTS, Middlesboro goes to Breathitt Co!

Who's going to win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win?

• M'boro in a close one
    • M'boro in a blow out
    • Breathitt in a close one
    • Breathitt by a blow out

I went to Middlesboro VS Harlan and the jackets didnt impress me at all. They have huge holes in their defence. The Dragons had plenty of chances to win the game if the qb would have been accurate. Breathitt in a blowout.

Breathitt-35

Middlesboro-14

Now...if the game was being played in Middlesboro, I would give Middlesboro the Win because they can get away with about anything they want...cause they're just...you know fast and mean gives me the allusion that even the refs are scared of them. But since this game just so happens to take place in Breathitt, I'll give them the Win in a shootout.

First of all Breathit County is actually spelled Breathitt County.

Secondly, the biggest game in the mountains this week is going to be the Johnson Central/Ashland Blazer game.

As far as this game that you've mentioned, I agree with what has been said in that Middlesboro should win in a close game with speed prevailing. I know this pick would have WildcatFanatic pleased....LOL

Now...if the game was being played in Middlesboro, I would give Middlesboro the Win because they can get away with about anything they want...cause they're just...you know fast and mean gives me the allusion that even the refs are scared of them. But since this game just so happens to take place in Breathitt, I'll give them the Win in a shootout.
How you figure??

How many teams from around the Mountains or State for that matter averages around 13 penalties a game and the other team only averages half that much if that??

I've watched M'boro all season long and I can't remember a team more penalized than this team (Some are the right calls but A LOT of them are suspect at best).

Last 3 games:

Middlesboro 12 for 71 Harlan 7 for 41 (Home Game)

Middlesboro 13 for 137 Knott Central 4 for 40 (Away Game)

Middlesboro 13 for 96 Corbin 8 for 69 (Home Game)