Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central 73 Corbin 61

Featured Replies

Nice win for KC. Is this the year they finally get over the hump?

Well now...this changes things a bit. Knox Central is for real.

I knew that Knox Central was the real deal when I watched them roll through the WYMT Mountain Classic with ease.

I heard this one got a bit chippy between Taylor and someone from KC

I heard this one got a bit chippy between Taylor and someone from KC

 

I believe that was a part of Knox Central's game plan to try and take Taylor out of his game. That double technical was a huge play in the game. Knox Central is the better team at this point and were much more physical in the paint, which Corbin will struggle with this year.

 

On a side note, I thought that 2 technical fouls on a player meant an ejection, but a player for Knox received 2 and continued playing. Also, what is the rule for kids leaving the bench and coming on the floor during an altercation?

There's no way a kid received 2 technical fouls and stayed in the game. Perhaps there was some confusion on who received one of them.

There's no way a kid received 2 technical fouls and stayed in the game. Perhaps there was some confusion on who received one of them.

 

Maybe I was the one confused. The same player was involved in both altercations, although someone said the first one was called a flagrant foul and not a technical. I thought a flagrant was a technical though, but I'm not to up to date on high school rules compared to collegiate rules. It was an ugly game that was really not much fun to watch in my opinion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.