Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 52 Madison Central 42

Featured Replies

I know how good Madison Central is and have been and we all know how good Cooper is. Looking forward to watching Madison Central rebound from this and continue the season.

No Cozart, for me, puts an asterisk next to this one. I think Cooper is the better team, but Cozart in this game changes everything about how it would have unfolded.

No Cozart, for me, puts an asterisk next to this one. I think Cooper is the better team, but Cozart in this game changes everything about how it would have unfolded.

 

Ohhh. Didn’t know he was out. I agree with you. He is a difference maker.

It’s good to see my dude, Isaiah Minter having a good senior year. Keep shining, Isaiah!!!!

No Cozart, for me, puts an asterisk next to this one. I think Cooper is the better team, but Cozart in this game changes everything about how it would have unfolded.

 

Agree on all you said, except I am not sure that Cooper is the better team.

Ohhh. Didn’t know he was out. I agree with you. He is a difference maker.

 

Especially on the defensive end.

So if a team plays Cooper close that means Cooper isn’t really that good??

Yesterday it was only because the Jags won by 5. Today it’s because somebody didn’t play,...whatever. Regardless of who played, didn’t play, etc. good work Jags and the mission of getting a W is complete. Been one heck of a gauntlet over the holidays so keep working fellas.

On to the next one....

I guess there suppose to beat everyone by 30

  • Author
No Cozart, for me, puts an asterisk next to this one. I think Cooper is the better team, but Cozart in this game changes everything about how it would have unfolded.

 

I disagree that Cooper is the better team. It was a 3-6 Point game most of the game and with Cozart I think we win. Cooper is good, but after tonight’s game, I feel very good about were we are as a team. Players out is part of the game, played hard, but not our best. Hats off to cooper and best of luck.

 

Kunkel is a pleasure to watch for sure. 3 rd time I have seen him play.

So if a team plays Cooper close that means Cooper isn’t really that good??

 

You’re misinterpreting posts. Cooper is one of the top 5 teams in the state. Hell, one of the top 3 teams in the state. For Madison Central to lose to Cooper by 10 without their stud center in the paint says more about Madison Central and their potential than anything else. I wouldn’t read more into these posts than that. Madison Central is a strong team. This is a good win for Cooper and a growing moment for Madison Central.

You’re misinterpreting posts. Cooper is one of the top 5 teams in the state. Hell, too 3 teams in the state. For Madison Central to lose to Cooper by 10 without their stud center in the paint says more about Madison Central and their potential than anything else. I wouldn’t read more into these posts than that. Madison Central is a strong team. This is a good win for Cooper and a growing moment for Madison Central.

This.

I guess there suppose to beat everyone by 30

  • Author
You’re misinterpreting posts. Cooper is one of the top 5 teams in the state. Hell, too 3 teams in the state. For Madison Central to lose to Cooper by 10 without their stud center in the paint says more about Madison Central and their potential than anything else. I wouldn’t read more into these posts than that. Madison Central is a strong team. This is a good win for Cooper and a growing moment for Madison Central.

 

Exactly......like I said, I feel very good about what happened tonight. We still play 6 of the top 7 teams in the state on our schedule, so in the end the results will speak for itself win or lose. That’s why we play the games. But after tonight I am good with were we sit, even more so then before tonight’s game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.