December 24, 20178 yr "If Kentucky would just recruit guys with less talent, they'd never lose." :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Exactly!!!
December 24, 20178 yr Defense isn't great but this is really about the only year that Cal has been there that Defense hasn't been a strength of the team. Each team and each set of players is different. As far as kids leaving, I'm fine with it and I'm fine with Cal looking out for the players first and the rest of us second. During this "pitiful" tenure of Calipari I think UK has more wins than any other team and more final fours than any other team. I'll take what we've had for the past 8 year the next 8 years right now...where do I sign up for that?
December 25, 20178 yr Shouldn’t have bet against Trae Young. Love that guy! My favorite player to watch play this year.
December 27, 20178 yr Kentucky's defense is the biggest problem. They cannot guard the ball and away from the ball they are slow to move their feet. Young teams take time to develop in this area, but their season will go as their defense goes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.