Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin Co. 52 Western Hills 0

Featured Replies

Hope to see #35,13, and 8 more !! Brought some excitement .#35 had great effort running the ball!! #8 shows what it means to want to play,other players feed off that!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Hills showed some signs of improvment with the ability to move the ball a couple of time. They need to really work on tackling. I just hope that they saw how wanting to win looked like from Franklin Co. Hills needs to get some heart and some attitude!

Hope to see #35,13, and 8 more !! Brought some excitement .#35 had great effort running the ball!! #8 shows what it means to want to play,other players feed off that!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

It was great to see the team play with such emotion. I hope it carries through the rest of the year.

This is the FC team that I saw against Somerset and Lex Cath. Other than special teams everything was clicking pretty good. Western Hills didn't put up much of a fight to be playing their cross town rivals. Hills freshman QB throws a nice ball when not running for his life.

FC had a good effort for the most part the punt feilding was the only low point or should I say really low point. The Curry kid for western Hills took a beating, I hope he can make it through the year behind that hills line. I hope FC carrys on the intensity, and decides now where they want to be in November!

 

How many TD's got called back? How can a center and guard be called for clipping on a d- lineman within the free blocking Zone????

FC had a good effort for the most part the punt feilding was the only low point or should I say really low point. The Curry kid for western Hills took a beating, I hope he can make it through the year behind that hills line. I hope FC carrys on the intensity, and decides now where they want to be in November!

 

How many TD's got called back? How can a center and guard be called for clipping on a d- lineman within the free blocking Zone????

I think the white hat liked hearing his own voice on WH's fancy "miked up ref system!"Hill's linemen got manhandled,just like against Frankfort high.;)

FC is running the ball much better this year they had over 300 yds rushing.

FC is running the ball much better this year they had over 300 yds rushing.

 

FC's line did a great job. Ammons had all day to pass and they made huge holes to run.

FC had a good effort for the most part the punt feilding was the only low point or should I say really low point. The Curry kid for western Hills took a beating, I hope he can make it through the year behind that hills line. I hope FC carrys on the intensity, and decides now where they want to be in November!

 

How many TD's got called back? How can a center and guard be called for clipping on a d- lineman within the free blocking Zone????

 

 

I watched the game on the local live tv feed and saw the play you mentioned. The penalty was not clipping, it was block in the back and was 10yards down field, long after the ball had left the free blocking zone. A good call.

 

By the way, the ball is out the free blocking zone in shot-gun formation at the snap. This is a rule that most fans and many coaches do not understand.

Seen the game in person and 10 times on film and the two plays and two #'s they called it one were not clipping. One one of them the official even said it was 2 yards from the LOS.

Seen the game in person and 10 times on film and the two plays and two #'s they called it one were not clipping. One one of them the official even said it was 2 yards from the LOS.

That is the way i saw it too.Official didn't even see to be able to explain them???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.