December 20, 20178 yr One Bengal. Green. Probably more when 72 players opt out. Not true. Atkins made it and is a starter unlike Green.
December 20, 20178 yr One Bengal. Green. Probably more when 72 players opt out. 4 Jags made it but theyll probably be busy that week.
December 20, 20178 yr 4 Jags made it but theyll probably be busy that week. Well I know for sure Jalen Ramsey will be "busy" that week...
December 20, 20178 yr 4 Jags made it but they'll probably be busy that week. I sure hope so. I much prefer the Jags to that stupid "D" you go to after the season.
December 20, 20178 yr I saw on Twitter that Burfict was 4th alternate linebacker. They must be expecting a lot of non participants.
December 20, 20178 yr Damon Harrison is the only Giant other than Collins who deserved consideration. Snacks is dominant against the run.
December 21, 20178 yr Seahawks had Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham, Earl Thomas, and Bobby Wagner... Little surprised about Graham (though he's scored a lot of TDs), but I guess the NFC is not that great at TE. Kyle Rudolph was probably his closest competition outside of Ertz who also made it. The other three Seahawks, though... Very deserving.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.