Anna Clephane Scores 2,000th Point

Anna Clephane scored her 2,000th Point(and 35 additional) on Thursday night against NCC on the Hill. Referencing an earlier thread, she scored less than a 100 points as an 8th grader and since has averaged:

• 14/gm Freshman
  • 19/gm Sophmore
  • 22/gm Junior
  • 29/gm Senior

Has really gone next level and not just on points scored. Assists, rebounds, steals, and deflections seriously impact every game. I don't think there is a better player in the state.

If you haven't seen her lately you should.

ANNA CLEPHANE vs NCC 12/14/17 - Anna Clephane highlights - Hudl

Anna Clephane scored her 2,000th Point(and 35 additional) on Thursday night against NCC on the Hill. Referencing an earlier thread, she scored less than a 100 points as an 8th grader and since has averaged:

• 14/gm Freshman
  • 19/gm Sophmore
  • 22/gm Junior
  • 29/gm Senior

Has really gone next level and not just on points scored. Assists, rebounds, steals, and deflections seriously impact every game. I don't think there is a better player in the state.

If you haven't seen her lately you should.

ANNA CLEPHANE vs NCC 12/14/17 - Anna Clephane highlights - Hudl

Congratulations to Anna. One of the top 20 players in the state.

Congrats to Anna. She is the real deal. If you haven’t seen her you need to. Definitely the best player I have seen in NKY. Has to be one of the top players in the state. Again congrats to Anna and good luck the remainder of your senior year and at the next level.

Congrats, she is vey good player and could you imagine if Stapleton wouldn't have transferred to Campbell how good would Scott have been because they have a pretty good team now.

Don't forget Allie Niece played with Clephane and Stapleton at Scott as well in 6th-8th grade. Could have been a really special team.