Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What was that Bengal display today?

Featured Replies

Disagree on the problems being much deeper than just Marvin and the o line. I also I have loved what i have seen so far in William Jackson as far as a cover corner. I think he is going to turn into a legit shut down corner. As for John Ross well we all have zero idea on him. Watching his highlights from college, it's easy to see why he was a first round pick. Him getting healthy and using him right is key.

Now as for who they hire. You are right they better not hire some assistant.

 

Especially one of their own, now that they've run off their good ones, as Zimmer, Gruden, etc. got tired of waiting for what they knew needed to happen--Marvin to get fired!

Disagree on the problems being much deeper than just Marvin and the o line. I also I have loved what i have seen so far in William Jackson as far as a cover corner. I think he is going to turn into a legit shut down corner. As for John Ross well we all have zero idea on him. Watching his highlights from college, it's easy to see why he was a first round pick. Him getting healthy and using him right is key.

 

Now as for who they hire. You are right they better not hire some assistant.

 

Agree that Jackson is a great cover guy, but he wants no part in tackling. He needs to improve that part of his game to be elite.

Agree that Jackson is a great cover guy, but he wants no part in tackling. He needs to improve that part of his game to be elite.

 

Besides from that sideline play last week. I haven't seen any problem with him tackling.

Disagree on the problems being much deeper than just Marvin and the o line. I also I have loved what i have seen so far in William Jackson as far as a cover corner. I think he is going to turn into a legit shut down corner. As for John Ross well we all have zero idea on him. Watching his highlights from college, it's easy to see why he was a first round pick. Him getting healthy and using him right is key.

 

Now as for who they hire. You are right they better not hire some assistant.

 

I didn't realize Marvin had been fired. That's awesome! All kidding aside, Marvin's staying until he wants to go. Let's hope he realizes it's time to walk off into the sun... I mean , ocean...

I think defense was outmanned as I can't see subs going through the motions. The rest of the team is waiting for next year.

I didn't realize Marvin had been fired. That's awesome! All kidding aside, Marvin's staying until he wants to go. Let's hope he realizes it's time to walk off into the sun... I mean , ocean...

 

Marvin is gone either way this time imo.

 

Plus if people want to hold true to their narrative that Brown only cares about making money. Then if that is true that is even more reason for people to know Marvin is gone. If he only cares about making money. Even the best decision to make money is getting rid of Marvin. Depending on who they hire will determine if it's half empty stadium or not all next year.

I didn't realize Marvin had been fired. That's awesome! All kidding aside, Marvin's staying until he wants to go. Let's hope he realizes it's time to walk off into the sun... I mean , ocean...

 

He won’t be fired....his contract will not be renewed. And I’m sure we’ll get a great speech about how wonderful he is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.