Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Some Stats:

First downs 29-9

Total plays 65-35

Total yards 473-162

Time of Poss:34:02-16:02

Unbelievable

  • Replies 104
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shazier out for the game, Mitchell didn't play at all, still kicked our butts, because of great effort my man, something Bengals aren't giving, first game over 28 pats in 35 games!! Bengals players calling out team mates for lack of effort doesn't mean anything to you guys??

 

It's not lack of effort. The effort was there most of the game. Defense been on field all game, and offense done nothing to help. It's been like that all season. Now this 4th quarter their just simply done and tried. Just like most teams once the game is out of hand.

Some Stats:

First downs 29-9

Total plays 65-35

Total yards 473-162

Time of Poss:34:02-16:02

Unbelievable

 

Very believable it's happened a lot this year.

  • Author
It's not lack of effort. The effort was there most of the game. Defense been on field all game, and offense done nothing to help. It's been like that all season. Now this 4th quarter their just simply done and tried. Just like most teams once the game is out of hand.

 

We'll just disagree, I see what I see, or don't see I should say.

We'll just disagree, I see what I see, or don't see I should say.

 

Let's ask this question. If the players the Bengals had on defense today were their regular starting 11-13, how many games would the Bengals win?

We'll just disagree, I see what I see, or don't see I should say.

 

I see effort, I don't see excitement. Which is something else that gets confused imo. I think they are going hard, but absolutely zero to get excited about. Plus no leadership to help with focus. Dalton is what the games are.

What do the Bengals focus on in the draft?

 

Offensive line, and if their is a play making safety that.

I will say on Twitter, fwiw, all the people who cover the bengals have stated the Bengals quit today. Lap said it is the first time he has ever seen a Bengals team quit. Take it for what it’s worth. Lap also called out AJ Green for his bad play the last two weeks.

If you don't think the Bengals quit today I don't know what you were watching.

Got to love it when the Bengals make rookie QBs look like Tom Brady. We have a habit of doing that.

  • Author
I will say on Twitter, fwiw, all the people who cover the bengals have stated the Bengals quit today. Lap said it is the first time he has ever seen a Bengals team quit. Take it for what it’s worth. Lap also called out AJ Green for his bad play the last two weeks.

 

Little doubt to most who would watch this that wouldn't say the Bengals quit. Both sides of the ball our offense has made the Bears defense look like the 85 Bears. lol

  • Author
Let's ask this question. If the players the Bengals had on defense today were their regular starting 11-13, how many games would the Bengals win?

Not talking about that, it's about EFFORT, teammates calling out other teammates for lack of effort back around game 7-8 doesn't mean anything to you?? Now it's worse!! You read the other posts between ours??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.